Coffee cuts cancer risk significantly *New Study*

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that's another good thing having to do with coffee. Not a long time back they also said that drinking coffee helps keep the liver from damage for drinking alcohol. It does something that changes and prevents damage to the liver.

Skip

Rad Davis":utn1158t said:
When I was in college in the 70s, multiple studies showed that coffee caused cancer. During that same time there was a huge worry about global cooling, and scientists were sure we were nearing the next ice age.

Now, it's just the opposite! :lol:

Rad
How true! When I hear someone say "X has been found to be bad for you in a new study", I have started to say, "Wait 5 years." It all changes.

That having been said, I like having this recent study in my back pocket.

Natch":8zavp5qw said:
I have to have two or three big, strong cups every morning, but don't drink it later in the day. I seem to be so addicted to the caffeine that if I have a late night and don't have to get up early, I'll have a roaring headache by 7 or so and have to get up, throw down a cup or two, then I can go back to bed!

Not a good thing, is it?

Natch
Um, well, if it were whiskey, say, that might not be a good thing! Or would it?

:drunken:

Hmmmmm...IIRC back in 1965 my pipe smoking AND coffee consumption began almost simultaneously.
Hope the study is valid