Coming over from the darkside

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
longbottom":b5rsxv17 said:
i have no clue who he is talking about... I am very curious now...
ASP was the place to be. It's a unmoderated news group. Trolls and better technology have left it pretty quiet. But back (long before SF, Knox and later Bob) in the day before most of the collectors fled the pipe boards it was my first look every morning.  :shock:

daveinlax":lg57fmlc said:
longbottom":lg57fmlc said:
ASP was the place to be. It's a unmoderated news group. Trolls and better technology have left it pretty quiet. But back (long before SF, Knox and later Bob) in the day before most of the collectors fled the pipe boards it was my first look every morning.  :shock:
Ahh. We're from somewhere else.  :santa: 

zonomo":ajj33okn said:
daveinlax":ajj33okn said:
longbottom":ajj33okn said:
Ahh.  We're from somewhere else.   :santa: 
LOL! Yeah, that's been made pretty clear. I know all about it. It was entertaining for a while at least. Nothing new, we've had our share of flame outs here too. Membership is always changing, life goes on.  :shock: 

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Sorry for the delayed reply.

I'm happy to see plenty of friendly faces on here. Hopefully we don't have a dictator here just deleting posts just because he feels like it. lol

fitzy":mypei7ka said:
Hopefully we don't have a dictator here just deleting posts just because he feels like it. lol
LOL! Pipe boards (other than the wild west of ASP) are not democratic. If you play by the owner/moderators rules you'll be fine.  :shock: 

fitzy":nvdqpw9x said:
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Sorry for the delayed reply.

I'm happy to see plenty of friendly faces on here. Hopefully we don't have a dictator here just deleting posts just because he feels like it. lol
Somebody please delete Fitzy's post.......... :p 
Welcome aboard!

daveinlax":joly0jla said:
longbottom":joly0jla said:
I miss Sailorman Jack's morning watch.

Carlos":95ysa7ic said:
daveinlax":95ysa7ic said:
longbottom":95ysa7ic said:
Did you get one of these?

DoverPipes":plvx4u6y said:
Carlos":plvx4u6y said:
daveinlax":plvx4u6y said:
longbottom":plvx4u6y said:
Did you get one of these?
No! That is a cool Zippo.

Carlos":p2vs5fpw said:
daveinlax":p2vs5fpw said:
longbottom":p2vs5fpw said:
Ditto.

Dramatwist":cn6bndri said:
Carlos":cn6bndri said:
daveinlax":cn6bndri said:
longbottom":cn6bndri said:
Ditto.
As do I.  And Bear's "pay it forward" program: a marvel of effort and generosity.  Or how about A Sophisticate Like Myself, and his imitators?  ASP was a great place in the late 90s and early 2000s.