d4klutz (John)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

mgtarheel

Reaction score
Did a sale with John this past week. He was prompt with his payment. Excellent person to do business with. Great BoB member.

Briar Spirit

Reaction score
Completed a trade with John this week, an absolute pleasure to work with, easy going, considerate, prompt and totally on the level, I wouldn't hesitate to trade with John time and again.  :sunny: 

i.keenum

Reaction score
Great buyer , pays promptly. Would gladly trade , sell or buy from him anytime!

pepesdad1

Reaction score
Have had some dealings with John...an outstanding gentleman in all respects.  A pleasure to do business with a pleasure to know.

Simple Man

Reaction score
I just completed a purchase with John. The pipe I received is magnificent! He is very courteous and a total gentleman. Hoping there will be more opportunities to trade with him again.

Kapnismologist

Reaction score
John is a great guy to deal with. Look forward to interacting with him again on another deal in the future. Thanks d4klutz!

swhipple

Reaction score
I just bought a pipe, a lighter, and some tins from JP. He was easy to deal with, everything was as described, it shipped promptly, and when it arrived it was well packed. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with JP again.

nismo270r

Reaction score
Picked up a few tins from JP and everything was top notch as always. Hope he still drops in every once in awhile to say howdy as well.

lestrout

Reaction score
JP sure packs his tins super carefully! P&C and even SP can take lessons from him.

hp
les