Date Set!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuitarMyFriend

Reaction score
Well after some serious hard work, and planning from us (Michelle), we (She) has a date set, and is working on location.
She will no longer be my Bride, but will become my WIFE on September 26th of 2014!!!!
Get your plane tickets now boys!!!
Zach

Many congrats, Zach! With over 11 months to plan, it should be a gala event indeed!

"T"

Congrats! I have been married for 31 years to the same patient woman. A sense of humor helps a lot.

Here is one of those many pieces of free advice people will give you. Insist that you get the wedding date engraved on the inside of the ring. JUST IN CASE the date itself slips out of the memory bank, you will always have it with you to discretely check. Our first daughter was born on our 13th wedding anniversary, so we have gotten lots of reminders since then, but no one has ever regretted taking this counsel. I have had people get in touch years later to say, "That date in the ring really came in handy!"

Got her to set the date did you? Good show. Congrats to the both of you and best wishes. Hint: The second 40 year term is easier than the first. :) 

AJ

Phenomenal Advice! Luckily or by curse, I remember all most everything. The first time we met, the first time we kissed, When we "Officially" started dating, everything! I'm sure with age that'll change. At the moment, I really don't want to forget a single thing!
Zach

Congrats! I've been married 15 years, and while it's been tough, it's been a good tough. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I hope your wedding is awesome!

Congratulations!!

The two of you will make a fine couple..you are the future of this country...do us proud.

That's fantastic news Zach. I wish you many years of happiness, and with the great attitude that you display married life will be great. :cheers: 

Congrats guys.Now to think of that special wedding pipe to commemorate the event.

With the wedding less than a year away, all money will have to go to planning the wedding. (Except for maybe one or two pipes and a tiny bit of tobacco that's already been thoroughly discussed). But besides that, PAD and TAD will have to be put on hold.
Zach

A huge congratulations! Also a bit of advice Marrage is hard work at both ends, try not to spend money wrecklessly. If at all possible save all the money you can and invest (retirement, health, ect) into your future. I never want to see anyone face the hardships I have faced, sure it has made me stronger but why face them when you don't have to? Best of luck to the both of you!

GuitarMyFriend":soujqnng said:
With the wedding less than a year away, all money will have to go to planning the wedding. (Except for maybe one or two pipes and a tiny bit of tobacco that's already been thoroughly discussed). But besides that, PAD and TAD will have to be put on hold.
Zach
It will be worth the sacrifice, congratulations!

Oh believe me, I know! I'm getting more and more excited about it. I'm more than willing to put down tobacco purchases for a while. I might be able to pick up a tin every now and than but not my normal TAD. I want this girl to have the wedding she wants.
Zach

GuitarMyFriend":20zrq7tr said:
Phenomenal Advice! Luckily or by curse, I remember all most everything. The first time we met, the first time we kissed, When we "Officially" started dating, everything! I'm sure with age that'll change. At the moment, I really don't want to forget a single thing!
Zach
If you want perfect harmonious bliss with your good lady chap then I strongly urge you to get one of those personal digital reminders, as the years roll past so does the memory. I've never placed any value on remembering dates and details, heck I actually have no idea it's my own birthday when it's due if SWMBO doesn't remind me, but our good Ladies, oh yes, these things are of vast importance. You'll thank yourself a hundreds times every year for getting a personal reminder mate. ;)