Do You Still Have?....

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a kid and a college kid, those pipes came and got lost. Since, Yes. Bolo Pipe / Italy. Four inches long, warty-looking carved exterior, meerschaum-lined, 5/8" interior diameter. It's a great pipe ! Brings the experience up close & personal.

:face:

Nice thread..

I still have the 3 pipes I ever bought and it is a wonder that they didn't get lost, while others did.

Back in 1975, don't remember for what reason, I just walked into a B&M and bought 2 Dr. Plumb Billiards and a big tub of Half & Half. Never had H&H ever since. A month later I was into Sobranie, Capstan Blue and Dunhill SMM. It was around this time that I thought I needed a sophisticated shape besides the billiards :shock: and got myself another basket pipe, a Maitre Pipier St. Claud. Strange enough all three are good smokers and whenever nostalgia knocks on the door I enjoy them immensely.

Cheers
Ken

dr_plu10.jpg

stclau10.jpg

Stefanos":yid2d0u5 said:
I haven't heard anyone admit to owning The Pipe yet. :x
It wasn't my first pipe, that was a Medico from the drugstore. I did buy a black straight billiard THE PIPE later. I think it was my third or forth pipe back in the late sixties. I don't have any of my first pipes now but I did buy an exact same model of my THE PIPE in an antique store for eight bucks. Smokes cool and dry.