Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
The next mission should be announced by Friday the 3rd with a hit date of Friday, August 24th.

I think someone's been monkeying with my files or something...pretty sure there are documents missing...some calender data, squadron strength histories, supply requisition forms...odd stuff. Hmmmm. I wonder.....

Blackhorse":y3b2gjyd said:
The next mission should be announced by Friday the 3rd with a hit date of Friday, August 24th.

I think someone's been monkeying with my files or something...pretty sure there are documents missing...some calender data, squadron strength histories, supply requisition forms...odd stuff. Hmmmm. I wonder.....
Secret strategy everyone, BH has been selling documents to the Irish. Next mission is a refrad mission where we bomb BH so he doesn't lose anything else lol.

Fine, secretly giving docs to the Swedish while the build up their secret military with all the US citizen secret bank accounts there lol.

GuitarMyFriend":2apzjvca said:
Oh my gosh... I have had to re-organize like 10 times. The only problem my laptop broke, so I gotta new one from a friend, and it won't accept my SD card on my camera? Any suggestions? It sees it, but won't let me get pictures off of it... as soon as I can, I'll get the pictures up of the corner and my other bombs...
Zach
I am guessing it has a built in SD card reader and your camera card is SDHC. If so, check the manufacturers site for updated drivers for the card. If all else fails, connect the camera via USB.

Yeah, I'm still waiting on those pics, Zach! :D
Sorry I haven't been around much. For reasons good, bad, and indifferent, I've been insanely busy lately. I've barely had good smoking time to delve into all these new samples, much less figure out a way to make a rubber band powered airplane drop lit firecrackers. Hopefully things will calm down by the weekend and I'll be back to my usual inane banter.

Attention to orders. All active duty pilots report to the briefing room immediately! Sensitive mission details will be given at this mandatory briefing. Please sign the active roster upon entering.

Those pilots supposed to be active for the August mission are as follows.

You are required to log in with a yea or nay according to your intentions so final target assignments can be made.

Potential Bombers Roster:

1. Mozjo33

2. Cuervo25_1

3. Roogles

4. Rob_In_MO (checked in)

5. s.ireland

6. DrT999 (checked in)

7. Taharris

8. EC Outlaw

9. Dreadgerbil

10. tech2576

11. sam a

12. DustyRoundup

13. Mister E

14. jefe1037

15. kaiser83 (checked in)

16. George Kaplan

17. UberHuberMan

18. SPUD 15

19. Dave_In_Philly

20. i. keenum (checked in)

21. Cigar2you

22. Idbowman

23. GrampaGrossbart

24. Gravel (checked in)

25. Fishfuzz

26. Zjgilbert

27. Blackhorse (Here! lol)

As always, if I've missed you (and yes, it happens every month) then just sing out and you'll be added.

And, of course, only those that check in here will be given the target information.

t-5.jpeg