Don't post a bunch of crap... just unloading a bit

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since ever one else ignored the title I will too...

Praying for you and your family.

Yeah, tell this lot to NOT do something. That works, every time. :lol:

Hang in there PeeB...sending out the best I can do to help everyone on your end. Speaking for all the chowderheads you know and love here, we're ALL here for you, like it or not. They were for me, and look at the sh*t I pull. :cheers:

Love ya, and by extension, your family too, bro.

8)

Hang in there you ornery ole road warrior! Take just one thing at a time if that's possible, before you know it the crisis will be over and you can start another one here on BoB. :shock:
Good thoughts go out to you and Yours.

Sending out well wishs for the family. One thing at time, one day at time brother.

Hope all works out well.
Like others have said, We are all behind ya.

Positive thoughts and lots of prayers are going out for you and your family, my brother.

Reaching out in a time of personal crisis is no indication of weakness or vulnerability. We all have these times, and unfortunately you're going through this.

Take heart in the fact that many here, including myself, are pulling for you and your family in this time of need.

Respectfully, and Cheers,

RR

The Mrs is enjoying her pain meds. Me, not so much.

Mom said pops woke up for awhile today.. aware enough to know he couldn't talk or move but apparently not aware enough to know why... I guess my momma about whooped some nurses ass. She woke up while chick was trying to strap pops in bed. convulsions are a risk..

wanna see a pic?
it's gross.

puros_bran":5i8sfemq said:
The Mrs is enjoying her pain meds. Me, not so much.

Mom said pops woke up for awhile today.. aware enough to know he couldn't talk or move but apparently not aware enough to know why... I guess my momma about whooped some nurses ass. She woke up while chick was trying to strap pops in bed. convulsions are a risk..

wanna see a pic?
it's gross.
Good news on the misses and your pops. I'm certain you mom laid the nurse out.

You know the rules - no pics - it didn't happen!! :geek:

afterdrainsremoved002.jpg

Your mom yelled at a nurse when she caught her strapping your dad onto the bed... riiiiight, "convulsions." Keep telling yourself that's what they were for.

Geez, that really puts a lot in perspective. Good luck to the patients and the family worrying about them. The great thing about the Internet is that you can get in a hellacious argument with someone, and not remember who it was in, like, 24 hours. And who has time to check.

Damn PB - I thought you were talking about the nurse not your pops! I'm gonna read more carefully from now on!!

In all seriousness, my prayers to your pops.

My father suffered a stroke several years ago. He was one of the lucky ones recovering nearly to 100%.

All the best and God Speed to his and yor wife's recovery.

I've got more... That's just the only one that doesn't show his face.

What baffles me, and I know it was emergency but damn, is the ungainlyness of the mess.. That line on his forehead and one the far side makes a sloppy L.. then the big 'third grader got the saw' incision.. then the littler holes.. Looks like a battlefield procedure.

The only joy of the situation.. When the old asshole gets back right he's going to be as bald as me instead of having all those locks.. lol