Dunhill Nightcap

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
idbowman":moz9ntyc said:
Harlock999":moz9ntyc said:
MisterE":moz9ntyc said:
I have one Murray's tin of NCsitting on the shelf staring at me.

What to do, what to do.... :scratch:
Crack it open and smoke it in something big! :twisted:
It's the only solution, really. Although I do like Nightcap as, well, as a nightcap, I also like it for the drive home from work. Hard to get frustrated at the traffic and construction when delays only mean more time to smoke.

And Harlock...are you having an identity crisis? Not long ago I saw you changed your signature from Liverpool to Los Angeles. I figured you were just sick of backing a club whose striker has made a habit of biting opposing players. But now Roma?
Well, I had to show some support for the local club, especially they're the only side I follow that ever wins anything. Roma is my Serie A club, and of course the Copa D'Italia was a Rome derby, which ended disastrously...
But if I ever show up sporting a Chelsea crest, you should immediately organize an intervention!
As for Suarez...
We all knew he would bring some color and excitement to Anfield, but who could have known how much he could disrupt things? :rabbit:
Scored a lot of goals though...
I hope he stays.
I'd be more afraid of DiCanio at Sunderland... :affraid:

I hadn't smoked Nightcap for at least 5 years but had a yen for it so I picked up a tin. There's plenty of latakia but not as much as the over the top blends I usually smoke when I want that smokiness. I was surprised at how full and balanced it was, the VAs as prominent in their own way as the latakia.

Such a great blend! I love how it smokes, tastes, ages and makes any bad day end in such a pleasant way. Really wonderful stuff.

I guess I am in the minority. I love London Mixture when I do want an English. But I just do not absolutely LOVE Dunhill's Nightcap. Which was unfortunate because I was gifted a tin of the stuff.

Have several older NCap tins sitting on the ol' shelf, but have not enjoyed any in quite a while. I do like the stuff though. Interestingly, I have never had the Ladyy Nic hit that some have experienced with this blend. It is, at least for mr, a truly evening smoke. If I want something "Dunhilly" during the day, London Mixture and Standard Medium fit the bill. FTRPLT