Dunhill Tins

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be sure to check your tins fellows. I had one tin of Nightcap that came not sealed. Part of the fanfold paper liner got caught in the seal and kept it from sealing completely. Lid was tight, but not sealed and opened with little effort. Now, I found it because it didn't feel right. Felt thicker than the other tins. Lid wasn't sucked down from the vacuum sealing.

It looks like Nightcap. Smells like Nightcap. I am busy having a bowl of Habana Daydream right now. I will smoke a bowl later.

Carlos,
I had the same problem with one of my nightcap tins. It was fully opened on arrival so I jarred it up, will smoke some tonight

Early Morning Pipe was great this morning with some kona coffee. I smoked a bulk tobacconist jar baccy called AM pipe that was very similar. One I could smoke any time.

It's the familar Nightcap. Good stuff. I wonder if we will ever see it distributed as before. With it avaialble in many local Smoke shops, not just the B&M's.