Dutch pipe smokers meeting

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin Romijn

Reaction score
Last Sunday we had the second meeting for members of "Pijp Rokers Forum" a Dutch Pipe forum. All members were invited and about 20 showed up. The first time I organized it there were 12 members so the group is getting bigger.
We had a wonderfull day, one member brought some whisky's for tasting, another who has his own webshop brought pipes and tobacco. All tins were opened for this day and everyone was allowed to smoke whatever he liked to try. I made a tamperset with our logo on the tamper, gold plated. It's our "forum tamper" and was revealed this day. Many members brought samples, pipes were traded. Lots of interesting conversations, we all had a wonderfull day.
We started at 13:00 and ended with a smaller group of 6 people with a great dinner.
It was a great day and and I woud like to share some pics. They can be found here :

http://members.chello.nl/m.romijn4/otherstuff/MeetingLeerdam2.html

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. I would love to be part of a group like that. What is in that interesting looking bottle that has pipe smoker on it?

Thanks for the photos. I wish I lived in Holland, it's a beautiful place with wonderful people!

Pipes, tobacco, drinks, food, conversation,,,,nothing missing ,,,looks like a great time,,,many memories for you.

Great pics, thanks, and I too want to know what the bottle in the middle with the Pipe Smoker name on it is.