Early Christmas for Falconer

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bluedigital":fy1x9m4o said:
Congrats to the Bird!! That is an amazing, awesome, super cool pipe you have there Valky! Well done Piet!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Just not too sure about the Blue Bulls cap though (They are our Arch Rugby Rivals) :evil:
Lets form a pact against the Sharks next yr!!!!!

Quick Valky post a pic with you wearing that cap, I wand see BD puke!!!!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Falconer":aftshmuj said:
Only Bru would give that pic a second glance. :x (well maybe BeeBiz too)
second glance, i made it my wallpaper! :D

(i know she's trying to get those buttons together, but in my mind, she's just undone them!)

Piet Binsbergen":gb5c1v6v said:
Lets form a pact against the Sharks next yr!!!!!
Dude I am in!! Gonna catch a lotta flack from the little lady though, she is a staunch sharks supporter. Gave me a load of grief when they beat us to take the cup. But next year it's gonna be different. :twisted:
Good on you Bru, that wallpaper is gonna rock :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

O crap BD, I just saw that bulls Cheerleader!!!!
That's a low blow bro!!!!!!
Low!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wear that cap with Pride Valky!!!!
This is more like it Eh!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Piet Binsbergen":fpvieinr said:

Wear that cap with Pride Valky!!!!
This is more like it Eh!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
sure, if you like screwin' a trash bag full of coat hangers...no thank you! eat something girls. put some meat on them bones. :D

That's some cool stuff right there. Another awesome Piet pipe and that dagger is really interesting.

Blood Piet... I'm sorry... but, despite the fact that those two girls are cute in the face, they look downright anorexic!!! They look like they would only have to miss 2 or 3 more meals and they would be in the hospital's ER from being almost starved to death!!! And, their boobs... BD's gal has got more in one boob than your two have got... together!!!!

I like my girls/women like I like my steaks.... THICK... with extra fat!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Bruins, you been smoking too much Escudo and standing too long between the Indian and the Seaman, my brother!!! There's no way that's bush!! Look at where her belly button is. Bush don't come up that high, man!! If it did, she could put a perm in it! And, come to think of it... that would be kind of neat... a permed monkey!!!!!!!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Robert

beebiz":2j84r5bq said:
There's no way that's bush!! Look at where her belly button is. Bush don't come up that high, man!! If it did, she could put a perm in it! And, come to think of it... that would be kind of neat... a permed monkey!!!!!!!!!

Robert
put your glasses on robert! jason's getting ready to pull that photo due to all that overgrowth. look close. either it's hair or there's a midget in her pants (opps, i mean 'little' person).

see! you did have to give her a shave!

no it's not better. i like me a tangled mess of jungle moss. it should be an adventure man! part fear, part discovery, part GPS. :D

bruins":f26dj9sg said:
see! you did have to give her a shave!

no it's not better. i like me a tangled mess of jungle moss. it should be an adventure man! part fear, part discovery, part GPS. :D
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Hey BD, I think we are even bro!!!
What does the logo on her dress say, loooooooooook!! uuuhhhhh STORMERS????????
And don't go posting those zef fat chix on google image, I'm on to you bro!!

Bruins, since you and Oubaas have this midget uhhhhh small person thing going, you may like this!!!!!!
Spot the cute little hairy fellow, bring your GPS!

Piet Binsbergen":9wg30kmr said:
Hey BD, I think we are even bro!!!
OK bro, even it is, just need to post this to redeem the Stormers Girls

stormers1.jpg

i bet BD had fun googling images for armpit girl. (or is that standard for SA? hell, maybe it's BD's wife. a lucky man you are, sir!)

those other gals need to put down their hats and pick up a fork!

bruins":tof9ny4y said:
those other gals need to put down their hats and pick up a fork!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

jhuggett":cedplr0h said:
That's some cool stuff right there. Another awesome Piet pipe and that dagger is really interesting.
Thank you Jason and you're doing the right thing by just ignoring these mugwhomps and all they're crazy antics! Sad thing is I call them my friends. My best friends. :suspect:

Goodness gracious what a wild bunch! :x

beebiz":zmcf2fee said:
I like my girls/women like I like my steaks.... THICK... with extra fat!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Robert
It's like the old Spanish saying........
(La carne es para Hombres, el hueso es para perros!!!)
"Meat is for Men, bone is for dogs"!!!!!!! :p