Ever Lost a Pipe Stem?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick

Reaction score
So, I was working on sanding away at some of the grime on the pipe stem for my nicest pipe. Then, I was briefly interrupted, and when I returned to my room to continue working on it, it turned up missing! I can't believe this! I was only gone for two seconds, and I lost it. I have searched everywhere, and I still can't find it. Has this ever happened to you? How did it turn out in the end? I sure hope it turns up.

Any of the following co-inhabitants?

-- Devious wife/GF

-- Dog

-- Cat

-- Child

If not, it was most likely a sasquatch from BC that wandered north looking for fresh humans to eat.

Use great care when opening closets or going in the basement.

It's probably been sucked into the universe,,,,I've been the victim of several black holes in the past,,,,

After searching for hours, I finally found it! It actually was hiding with some of my clothes. Very strange! No one was near my room at the time, and I was sure I set it back down on my desk. I'm glad I have it back though!

Natch":s8fc56cv said:
Ahh, the malice if inanimate objects. Sneekey buggers, they are.

Natch
Yes! I guess it was the leprechauns playing tricks on me the night before St Patrick's Day. You would think they would be kinder to me, seeing that I'm named after the guy!

not pipe-related but I have "lost" something and tried to search for it for hours, days... weeks... finally after giving up and forgetting, it shows up out of nowhere, and in the most obvious place!!

Never invite me to your house. You better get an exorcist. LOL Glad you found it though. This sort of stuff happens to me all the time, mainly because I'm so frickin absent minded.

Laters!