Fabulous February Bombing Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I've had a busy weekend and just unplugged from the matrix for a bit. Orders have been received and understood. Well understood as much as the few brain cells I have left can comprehend data.

Brewdude":8b2galws said:
All pilots with the exception of eggy have now responded affirmatively that they have received orders. Very good response time too, I might add!

:cheers:

Cheers,

RR
That eggy you just can't depend on him at all. He's just like last year's Easter egg, LOST!

Brewdude":wx4kncgn said:
Allright pilots. Orders have been dispatched. We will keep track of the action here-

1. Brewdude - XO/Feb Commander
2. Blackhorse - Commander/Feb XO *
3. DL Ruth *
4. Fr_Tom *
5. BriarBeagle *
6. SourMilk *
7. eggman *
8. GeoffC *
9. thedeep *
10. DrumsAndBeer *
11. peanutbutter *
12. Ozark Wizard *
13. Timbo

* = orders received
The Squadron's gone 'Bakers'. Good luck chaps, I'll be watching from Ops.

WooHoooo!  Gramps!  I bet we can make that happen.  

Hey, Commander Brewdude...can we get a set of orders out to Gramps?

Amended Pilot Roster

1. Brewdude - XO/Feb Commander
2. Blackhorse - Commander/Feb XO *
3. DL Ruth *
4. Fr_Tom *
5. BriarBeagle *
6. SourMilk *
7. eggman *
8. GeoffC *
9. thedeep *
10. DrumsAndBeer *
11. peanutbutter *
12. Ozark Wizard *
13. Timbo *
14. Grampa Grossbart *

* = orders received

OK...since I’m just sitting here with a cuppa Joe, I sent Gramps a set of mission orders, short form.

After all, our launch day is in just a week!

Welcome back Gramps. Now let’s see, where did we pasture that fatted calf?

Orders received, and happy to bump our raiding party up to a more auspicious number—part of Gandalf’s rationale for bringing on Bilbo, iirc. Giant eagle bombing squadron is good to go!

Blackhorse":6cxn48sn said:
Fun.  You know...some time, pending an appropriate target, we should do a “Hobbit Bombing” with themed LOTR stuff.  Does that sound like something we’d want to do?  Gents?
Last time I checked stores we were running low on Hobbits. I’ve heard they don’t travel too well either, and last year there were several reported instances of Hobbits breaking out of their packages whilst in transit with the Royal Mail. Sadly, as these could no longer be identified by their original packaging and destination address, they are now in temporary care, residing in a disused wing of HMP Dartmoor.

But what the heck... I’m in.

Stick":r9cxoyrb said:
Blackhorse":r9cxoyrb said:
Fun.  You know...some time, pending an appropriate target, we should do a “Hobbit Bombing” with themed LOTR stuff.  Does that sound like something we’d want to do?  Gents?
Last time I checked stores we were running low on Hobbits. I’ve heard they don’t travel too well either, and last year there were several reported instances of Hobbits breaking out of their packages whilst in transit with the Royal Mail. Sadly, as these could no longer be identified by their original packaging and destination address, they are now in temporary care, residing in a disused wing of HMP Dartmoor.  
I had no idea Hobbits were so delicate. I had read that they were surprisingly hardy.

How about garden gnomes?

Blackhorse":jjukmfcm said:
I'd be down for that!

Timbo":y1d3tx47 said:
A Tolkien inspired run sounds like a great idea to me. Someone is about to get a shed load of Three Nuns. :)
My first thought was Country Squire lol. I didn't know Three Nuns was Tolkien themed