Fabulous February Bombing Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d be all over a Tolkien themed run! And from my own reconnaissance old JRR supposedly like Capstan Blue. The original Longbottom Leaf!

Alright, alright, alright, most of my munitions arrived yesterday. The rest of the payload should be here the first of the week. There's just something about running so close to the deadline that makes this fun.

D.L.Ruth":h10l8qnu said:
Timbo":h10l8qnu said:
A Tolkien inspired run sounds like a great idea to me. Someone is about to get a shed load of Three Nuns. :)
My first thought was Country Squire lol. I didn't know Three Nuns was Tolkien themed
I was under the impression that the great man smoked mainly Three Nuns, Erinmore flake and Capstan, happy to be wrong. Do we know if he ever got to the Country Squire? :)

OK team we're getting close to D-Day. Make sure to keep the target date in mind as you launch your ordinance and don't forget the pm me the tracking.

Let's kick some arse!

:pirat:

Cheers,

RR

Following along with the target’s typical picks I’ve tossed in a bunch of those and following along with the dialog here I’ve also got a Country Squire hiding out amongst the rest of the ordinance.  Heh, heh.

We be ready to rock.  
We be ready to roll.
That target goin’ get blasted
down into a hole.

ATTENTION ALL PILOTS - UPDATED FLIGHT COMMUNICATION -

Amended Pilot Roster

1. Brewdude - XO/Feb Commander */**
2. Blackhorse - Commander/Feb XO * / **
3. DL Ruth */**
4. Fr_Tom */**
5. BriarBeagle */**
6. SourMilk */**