Fall weather, Autumn smokes...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been dipping into a mix of Vanilla Cavendish with stoved Virginia and air cured Burley. Some Latakia and bright Virginians have been good too

J Soshae":66w9uawb said:
Penzance is always saved for the fall. The fragrance always makes me think of a campfire.

The temperatures today were terrific. People showed up at the office this morning wearing sleeves.
Yes! I do not smoke latakia blends during the summer.

Although we should be in summer already, it's still raining on and off. Last night we had some heavy rain and this morning it's cool and damp.

So, I'm going to smoke a bowl of my precious Penzance in a Davidoff Dublin right now, perfect weather and perfect pipe/tobacco for the occasion. I only have about 3oz of Penzance left, don't know when I will get some more. I hate rationing myself on any tobacco.

I smoke a lot of Latakia in the cooler months. It is cold and rainy now and Fall is setting in. I have to dry my tobacco to crinkly, almost, LOL. I have also been enjoying G&H Black Irish Twish, Black Cherry Twist and Kendal Flake. My latakias are very strong, such as my favorite for the winter: C&D’s DaVinci. I also love their Briar Fox and GLP’s Odyssey. Also tend to smoke more Haunted Bookshop too. That is my go to morning tobacco.