Family

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Weiss

Reaction score
My partner Zack had a very bad mountain biking accident on Tuesday. It's going to be days at the hospital (where I've been sleeping, and will be until he gets out) months of recovery, not sure if insurance is going to cover it, and so things are emotionally, physically, mentally and possibly financially rough right now. At least he's alive (wore a helmet--a good idea) and his parents are amazing. With work being almost nonexistent for me, it's going to be tough to be jovial and carefree.

Don't worry about sending tons of "hope everything will be alright," posts because believe me, that's my hope right now, too, and I know at least most of you might care. I figured you all should know in case you wonder what's up, if I'm MIA or short worded and/or edgy. It ain't personal.

If you want to help, pray, dance, shake voodoo sticks (whatever the hell you're into) or just light up a pipe and send some of that good stuff (luck, mostly--which our family seems to lack on both sides) toward Reno.

I'll try to check in, but, family first.

Kyle - don't worry about us, we're not going anywhere.
Do check in from time to time with updates on Zach.

Right now, do what you need to do.
Like you said, Family First!

And Damn Right - We Do care!

If you need anything or just need someone to talk to, you have my number.

I must admit my family will always be put first. Keep us posted on his recovery, may it be a swift one. As Rob said, if you need anything holler at your brothers my friend.

Kyle - My thoughts and prayers are for a speedy recovery for Zack. I'm certain that you being by his side is making him feel better already.

All the best,

Mo

May those who look after him do so with skill and proper care such that his recovery is swift and without secondary complication.

And for you, may the stress, in all its forms, be manageable.

Take his bike away and get him a donkey. Much safer to ride and more of a conversation piece than a bike. Anyone can show up with a bike, but how many people do you know who roll up to the party on a donkey?

Hope he heals quickly.

Puff Daddy":ls4mlo0h said:
Take his bike away and get him a donkey. Much safer to ride and more of a conversation piece than a bike. Anyone can show up with a bike, but how many people do you know who roll up to the party on a donkey?

Hope he heals quickly.
Either a donkey or a stationary bike. All the best Kyle and hopefully a quick recovery for Zack.

Aw man that sucks. Hope his recovery is quick and without complications.

Hang in there Kyle. You got support from me and a bunch of us here.

:pale:

Cheers,

RR

I'm sending my thoughts and prayers your way and I wish a speedy recovery for Zack.

Look. If you don't care, then you ain't no Brother. That's what makes this forum unlike any other. 'Nuff said!

Oh, that reminds me, I'm also sending 6.4 metric butt-tons of "hoping everything will be all right" your way.

So sorry to hear about his accident...

You both will be in my thoughts and I wish him a swift and painless recovery

Hang in there, Brother. And you know where to come if you need anything at all

Ugh. Sorry to hear about this, man. Do try to give us an update every now and again if you can...priorities first, of course, but you know we'll all be thinking about you guys. The best of luck to you and yours.

Wishing Zack a speedy recovery with no complications!

So sorry to hear that. I hope all is as well as it can be. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

My son did that 2 years ago. (I do not like mountain bikes) He has fully recovered. Make sure to get as much info as possible as to what you will go through caring for a recovering brain trauma victim. You have pipe smoking to ease the stress. All the Best, Marshall