Favorite shape?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Difficult to choose, but probably bent Rhodesian. I've got one, by Invicta Briars, smooth, and have got my eye on another, also by them, rusticated and stained black below the grooves, smooth and normal briar colour above.

s.ireland":4qj5ae0b said:
slipknor":4qj5ae0b said:
for me nothing beats the beauty of a perfect billiard!
:cheers:
A perfect billiard is hard to beat!
Indeed! Well done simplicity.

On another note, I must admit that the horn shape has grown on me. I know, I know. A few years ago I would've counted myself among the "waste of good wood" ranks, but alas I have come to like 'em. Perhaps for the even simpler design. :geek:

You know what, E, I found a horn design that I ADORE. And what do ya know, it's a REVYAGIN!!!

0ddb791a.jpg

58f95478.jpg

How's that for elegant? No wasted wood there! Never say never I guess :lol:

Well, all you'd need is a weed burner to light it and 16 oz. of your favorite blend (and about 24 hours of uninterrupted smoking time, so as not to waste anything). :cyclops:

002-029-4338.jpg

the peterson bent dublin I love
2893198158_9f226aa8b8.jpg

I also love saucers, especially if theyre a churchwarden. sadly, I cant find any saucers anywhere, let alone churchwarden saucers.
2011.jpg

and of course this churchwarden

Bulldogs ! (Rhodesians as well ) Either straight or bent, they ALL smoke the BEST :p

>>>>>monbla256--wrote>>
Subject: Re: Favorite shape? Today at 12:39 pm
Bulldogs ! (Rhodesians as well ) Either straight or bent, they ALL smoke the BEST >>>>>

me too--bulldogs seem to suit my favorite tobaccos, and my smoking habits best

classic hourglass shape
66ccfb3b1632cb63b4762cff4917a4ce8f2.jpg

or this one
Beck1.jpg

And I love bents like this Ascorti....kinda looks like the official BofB pipe
Ascorti.jpg

Bent apples and brandys. Straight billards and canadians. Just got my first bent dublin. A 2011 XMAS Pete very similar to what kingcobra posted (or is that the same pipe?). Like that too but not as well as a bent brandy. Will have to try a bulldog. Preferably straight.

whitebriar":7zify267 said:
>>>>>monbla256--wrote>>
Subject: Re: Favorite shape? Today at 12:39 pm
Bulldogs ! (Rhodesians as well ) Either straight or bent, they ALL smoke the BEST >>>>>

me too--bulldogs seem to suit my favorite tobaccos, and my smoking habits best
Same here WB.. They are wonderful Flake Smokers.. :cheers:

Bulldogs, cherrywoods, pokers, Rhodesians, and Oom Pauls. Have lately become fond of stacks in most any shape.

Lately It looks like Authors, Apple or Tomatos, bulldogs, squashed tomatos. For whatever reason the shorted and stubbier the better for me.

I just picked up a Kaywoodie 13B and Ill definitely be finding more of them. a Sav 320 is probably very close behind it too.

I still need a nice bent apple though.