Favorite snack with a pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
When you sit down for your favorite smoke and to mke it a little better what do you reach for to munch

I usually will find a stem or big leaf in the tobacco tin or pouch and chew on it while i smoke

Nuts-1.jpg

At first i thought you were referring to our community... assorted nuts....

I don't mix eating and smoking. For me, smoking usually comes after eating. Beverage on the hand, Yes.

Well if we've expanded to beverages I'll chime in. If it is before 5pm I will have a coffee with 2 sugars, after 5 sometimes I'll have a couple fingers of Elijah Craig bourbon or if I'm not in that kind of mood lemonade. I've never really managed to eat and smoke together I keep tasting one while I'm consuming the other and that tends to be unpleasant for me.

Personally, I never eat anything while enjoying a pipe full. I want to enjoy the blend I'm smoking at the time. Been that way for over 47 years.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

DrumsAndBeer":48u8x2ak said:
I don't mix eating and smoking. For me, smoking usually comes after eating. Beverage on the hand, Yes.
+1 except I will be smoking before and then after as well.

I am often drinking iced tea or coffee while I smoke.

Enjoying a beverage while smoking a pipe is a far cry from eating and smoking. I do at times have my morning coffee and a pipe full or a late night Southern Comfort with a pipe. But that's it, never food.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

DrumsAndBeer":ciw4v9fz said:
This.

For me the beverage is usually water, coffee, or tea depending on the tobacco.

No food for me either. Coffee, water or whiskey depending on time of day and mood.