Favorite snack with a pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:fpalm:

Thanks Arky, I'm laughing my butt off now............ But now I've a piece broccoli I need to dislodge from my nose........

:lol:

Arky, your lucky that llama did not spit in your face, she might be happier now :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

During the heatwave this summer I did have fresh cold plums while puffing bowls of Cabbies Mixture. Was good.
Other than that its just scotch or water for me. Coffee too.

Brewdude":xwj3bj9m said:
Nothing for me with a pipe, except maybe BoB or a good book.

Cheers,

RR
[Off topic, but it has to be said]

Stone the crows Rande, you've changed your avatar! Now that has messed with my chi! Your old fellow was a part of the very fabric of the BoB, to me at least.

Liking the new pic too though mate. Reminds me I really ought to get some time in a canoe again!

Back on topic.... ditto to what you said.

Stick":53yspkyc said:
Brewdude":53yspkyc said:
Nothing for me with a pipe, except maybe BoB or a good book.

Cheers,

RR
[Off topic, but it has to be said]

Stone the crows Rande, you've changed your avatar!  Now that has messed with my chi! Your old fellow was a part of the very fabric of the BoB, to me at least.

Liking the new pic too though mate.  Reminds me I really ought to get some time in a canoe again!

Back on topic.... ditto to what you said.
<hyjack mode on>

Right you are Squire. Thought it was time to change it up a bit, and in any case if I'm the Brewdude I might as well appear as one, no? That, and someone here recently said it would be good to have a face with a handle, so there's that........even if my mug is mostly obscured by steam!

;)

<hyjack mode off>

Cheers,

RR

Holy Crap Brewdude.... as soon as i saw your profile pic i recognized you from Dunhills "studs with Pipes" calander... Mr October 2013!!!

arkansaspiper":77fo13b4 said:
What beverage then
Sparkling water, an appropriate beer, or if I can sleep in a good two to three fingers of bourbon, rye, scotch or a Spanish brandy from Jerez.

First chance I've had for a pipe all month today. Got out onto a hiking trail and built a small fire to warm a kettle of cider with a bump of rye. Melted some butter in a pan and added dried cherries, chopped walnuts, and shredded bacon jerky. Spread it on some cornbread and watched the snow fall with some Penzance and a woodpecker for company.

George Kaplan":m1bh23ww said:
First chance I've had for a pipe all month today. Got out onto a hiking trail and built a small fire to warm a kettle of cider with a bump of rye. Melted some butter in a pan and added dried cherries, chopped walnuts, and shredded bacon jerky. Spread it on some cornbread and watched the snow fall with some Penzance and a woodpecker for company.
That does sound really good!

George Kaplan":fg22oze4 said:
Now THAT sounds wonderful! :cheers:

Whoa wait is it too late to change my answer???? My favorite snack with a pipe is 75lbs of smoked turkey!!! :joker: :lol!: :joker:

Damnit George i just about burned a hole in my shirt because i seriously just shot ashes everywhere on that one