Favorite VaPer?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trout Bum

Reaction score
Good evening, fellow pipesters... I was wondering what your favorite VaPer was, if you were forced to name one, and just one.. Personally, I would have to go with the classic, Escudo, though I have yet to try many of the others in this genre. On deck, I have waiting tins of Filmore, Bayou Morning, and Three Friars, none of which have I yet to try. But for now, I am completely taken with Escudo. What about you guys -- which VaPer is your fave?

That's like askin me to pick my favorite kid.

Haddo's, Astley's 109, St James flake, St James Woods........ On any given day............

I really enjoy Beacon, formerly PCCA, now McClelland... I've only had the latter; the older stuff must be even more wonderful by now. Sweet and complex.

C'mon PDiddy you know you have a favorite kid... name it wimpy. :lol: :lol:

Solani 633 would be my pick,hands down.I try to always have a tin handy when
I wish to reward myself for some special occasion. :)

Winslow :sunny:

That's a tough one. But if ya twist my arm I'll have to say St James Flake.

puros_bran":e1849e3a said:
C'mon PDiddy you know you have a favorite kid... name it wimpy. :lol: :lol:
Yeah, but the problem is it ain't one of my kids! :lol:

Ditto Mike... my two favorites hands down. It would have been Laurel Flake if that was still available.

Ditto on Anniversary Kake! It's as good as a VaPer needs to be.
Stan41

All McClelland or C&D made affairs in my case: Beacon; Fillmore; St. James Woods; and Blakeney's Best Bayou Slice.

Like the potato chip jingle, can't stop at one - simply not possible!

Solani 633 for a flake and Haddos for a loose cut though I can't smoke either after sensitizing myself to perique a few years ago.

Jim

Can't decide between Dunhill DeLuxe Navy rolls and Sam Gawith's St. James Flake.

I'd have to go against the grain and say G&H Louisiana Perique. Tried everything listed and this is my fav.

So far, I really like GLP Barbary Coast, Escudo, and well, I just love vapers. This is a dumb question, it's like asking me what my favorite ice cream is, all of them :D

Bell's Three Nuns (picked up a tin from Switzerland) is tops. More available: Fillmore & Bayou Morning Flake are sheer delights.

VaPers are new blends to me, relatively speaking. I like Dunhill's Elizabethan Mixture (smoking some now) but I've found another like it and perhaps better: GLP Telegraph Hill.

If you like something with just a little more smokiness, though not strictly a VaPer, Piccadilly is essentially a VaPer with the addition of a little Latakia as a condiment just to add some body - one of my favorites.