Favorite VaPer?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many great VaPers out there, and most have already been listed. Escudo, St. James Flake, Louisiana Flake (yes, a bit of Lakeland scent with it), and others. I also enjoy many "straight" Virginias, and have experimented repeatedly with adding my own Perique (several different renditions of "perique", but two I know are straight & pure, I picked them up in St. James Parrish on a field trip visit to the farm!), and none of them comes close to what a good blender can do.

Guess that's why I'm not a famous tobacco blender? :roll: Now if I could just figure out why I don't go in the first round of the NBA draft as a power forward, I'd be content.

Natch

Acc another vote for Old Gowrie from Rattray's. Lately I've been finding 10+ year old tins imported by James B. Russell. Divine. Also Got some Hal OTW and Marlin from 1999. Can't wait to try them.

But Anniversary Kake and Peretti's Park Square and Tudor Castle are great as well.

PS Bullseye
GLP Fillmore
Marlin Flake
Old Gowrie
Escudo/ DH DNR (I personally believe Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls to be one and the same)
GH Louisiana Perique Flake (very understated in the Per dept.)
Irish Oak ain't bad either
Solani 633

Right now, Louisiana Red, lots of flavor, loving it!

Digging up an oldie, OW! For me I gotta go Rattray 's HOTW and SG St. Jame Flake! Two of my absolute favorite tobaccos!

The thread comes back from the dead TWICE!

At any rate, GLP Telegraph Hill has long been my absolute favorite go-to VaPer.

idbowman":ilwvdpuw said:

I have three tins of Telegraph Hill and two of Fillmore sitting in the cellar. Trying to hold off till at least next summer... Maybe I should just buy a ton of both so I don't feel bad about cracking them open :suspect:

Old Nate":owkpaaxe said:
idbowman":owkpaaxe said:

I have three tins of Telegraph Hill and two of Fillmore sitting in the cellar. Trying to hold off till at least next summer... Maybe I should just buy a ton of both so I don't feel bad about cracking them open :suspect:
Alternatively, send them all to me and rid yourself of the temptation!

At the moment Rattray's Old Gowrie. next week? Who knows? :twisted:

Back from the dead again!!! Good show!!! Not a huge perique person. I do have Solani 633, OGS (really enjoy this stuff!!), and Marlin Flake. I must confess I have never tried the famed Escudo :evil:

On a side note: This ol' thread has soon fine Brothers from the old days on it. Hey guys, "Come back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean!!" :cheers: FTRPLT

For a long time, ET Dunbar has been my favorite VaPer. In the last few months, however, Comoy's Cask #7 has become my go-to in this category. This is a good thing, as I've found that overfocusing on one tobacco in any category gets me into a rut, which becomes "aversion therapy" and I grow to dislike a too familiar blend from overuse.

Agree! And smoking different types of styles helps me as well.

CharlG":rvw0nrc5 said:
Agree! And smoking different types of styles helps me as well.
And smoking this baccy in a GOUSSARD makes even more of a difference :bounce: