February BoB Bombers Squadron - Hearts on Fire

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
petertschantz":bk3sabkv said:
that would be kind of funny DnB, but only kinda....
Yeah, but just the thought of someone totally random receiving a dozen packages chock-full of tobacco, pipes, pipe cleaners, a knife or two, hot sauce, snuff, whiskey, jerkey, (okay you get the picture); you "kind of" have to chuckle at the thought of this. :lol:

the thought of the unsuspecting pseudo-victim is hilarious. the thought of the intended victim escaping makes me sadz

At least one of our other targets has logged in a few times today, and even posted - we know who you are!

I've done a little hunting and see their address should be accurate (or at least was). Perhaps they went travelling?

We've had situations of 'delayed realization' in the past due to travel. My initial thought was to just hold and wait for him to walk into a fire storm. But since everyone is close to breaking the 'code of silence' I'll PM the guy and try and see what the story is.

Edit 1: PM sent requesting confimation of address...etc.

Edit 1.1: Checked the initial docs I received from X and they match the one that Rob received from me. I have to assume that he sent the same thing out to the group. I sure we're all working with the same address here...and that it's accurate.

Edit 2: There was one guy (I forget who) that posted the need to get the codes (of whatever) for the bombs, etc. so he could add one to his Sig. line.

Be it known that if you right click on anyones bomb graphic, a list of possible actions will appear. At the bottom is one that says 'properties'. Click on it. The address for the graphic is about half way down. Just copy it and use the 'IMAGE' tool at the top of your typing screen and it comes out fine.

See? It's easy.

Bomb HIT today, and doubly!

I come home to wife rather angry, thinking my internet purchasing had gone critical (again). I was rather dumbfounded. Turns out the post office had left the packages at 16_666_ rather than 16_999_ (they write "999" on the packages to help the deliverer... which looks like 666... NEVER happened before and I get regular packages, talk about timing!)

SO, neighbor got bombed yesterday, they even left the bin lol.

SO today we get TWO bombings, one redirected from neighbor. Couldn't have planned better timing, those delayed fuses. Because I come home to all this STUFF.

Anyway, second package on, and I start seeing RED (or beautiful brown and black actually)

Brings a tear to my eye, I've been stepping out and hanging with a bad crowd (cigs), then a bad tire on the trusty b24 helps ME miss target date and be late. you really know how to put a guy to shame! But inspire me to be better, hang with a better crowd, get the winter tires on the bomber BEFORE weather hits, and all that jazz.

Bastards.

Additional damage pics to follow, still sorting through the wreckage...

A lot to process, some blends I've been wanting to try, some I want to try NOW, a curious clay pipe (I'll have to look up how to USE that) and a wonderful cob, cleaners, cigars. Wowsa. Oh, and the wife's quite behind my participating in the carnage so was nothing but tickled that _I_ got hit. No sympathy from THAT quarter.

Full list to come, knife got dull from all that cutting away of rubble

When I got the wife into guns, it was suddenly acceptable to have them, now to get her into pipes....... muhahahahah.

Glad your wife is enjoying your distress! :cheers: RE: clays; just remember the bowls get VERY hot!

Excellent hit! I'd love to see a list of the damage from you and the roogles.

DrT999":qlrw2oeq said:
RE: clays; just remember the bowls get VERY hot!
Yep, take it slow and allow the bowl to cool as often as you need to.

gravel":actfwr3a said:
Excellent hit! I'd love to see a list of the damage from you and the roogles.

DrT999":actfwr3a said:
RE: clays; just remember the bowls get VERY hot!
Yep, take it slow and allow the bowl to cool as often as you need to.
You only make that mistake once :oops:

Rob_In_MO":zbfgbd84 said:
Blackhorse":zbfgbd84 said:
Edit 1.1: Checked the initial docs I received from X and they match the one that Rob received from me. I have to assume that he sent the same thing out to the group.
Come on now, Commander. :lol:

:lol!:
New policy, when in doubt, blame Rob? :suspect:

(Just kidding, of course, Rob!)

There was no blame intended at all. I said that because I assumed someone ELSE would throw Palatine under the bus. I, of course, would never ever even think of doing something like that. :roll:

And you should also note that I was quite correct re the situation...no need for drama. Well, I do like to watch while other guys run around in small circles while they wave their arms and cry out, ''The sky is falling, the sky is falling!'' It's called the 'modified stationary panic'. Very festive.