February BoB Bombers Squadron - Hearts on Fire

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Hearts on Fire!

Yup, it's that time again. Time to sign up for a new opportunity at destruction and mayhem.

You should know the drill by now:

1. Post here that you want to be involved in the mission as a bomber.

2. Do not send me a PM re: the same thing at this point!

3. Do not send me a PM re: the same thing at this point!

4. Do not send me a PM re: the same thing at this point! Kapeesh?

I will make up rosters and post them in this thread as the group grows in size. When you are listed on the roster as an active member of this mission you will receive Official Orders naming your target, etc.

The bombing date is set for the last day of the month, the 28th or February...a Thursday.

That means that most of you will likely be setting Tuesday, the 26th as your shipping date.

You see? It's just that simple.

So let's get going!

The first to sign in is:

1. ____________________________________

Sir I am ready for duty , I know I have never been on a mission, but I wont let you down, I will engage my target!

Big C - I'll be sending you a copy of the Mission Guidelines to review. As with all other members you will need to let me know why you want to be a part of this rag tag devil may care buncha ruffians. Seriously. And that you will be able to uphold the guidelines in all their various and sundry details. Then, while sending those assurances back my way, I'll need your real name and address, written exactly as though it was on a mailing envelope. Simple. I should get my end out your way by tomorrow morning.

Glad to see the rest of yer ugly mugs (except you of course Scotties22...ref, to ugly, not glad...well, you know what I mean). I'll start a roster off and get orders out (which will divulge this month's target) the roster gets a bit larger...like at about the 15 - 20 count.

A good start this far. Cheers!

I sent you a pm confirming my willingness to participate this month, SIR! 8)

I'm in.