Fifth Annual Spring Forward Box Pass

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony, delivery confirmation # 0305 2710 0001 3349 6134

Doc gave me oral antibiotics, and antibiotic drops for the ear. I could almost enjoy the bowl of Black Lung I had last night.

Carlos":23kjm7jb said:
I see the Doc today. I finally got sick and tired of the blocked ear, ringing, coughing, & Sugar-Free Halls cough drops. I have taken absolutely everything in the medicine cabinet. I thought I would have a pipe last night and just about got some flavor out of a bowl of EMP in a BoB 2008 forum pipe.

Hope I didn't include any of my germs in the boxpass.

Maybe it's allergies. Here in the midwest, everything is blooming like it hasn't done so in years. Unreal the amount of flowers, even on the trees.
Carlos,

I had to break down and go to see the doc yesterday also.

Woke up with both ears completely blocked and the left ear aching and throbbing until I just couldn't take it anymore. They told me that I have a bad respiratory infection and gave me some strong antibiotics. Still fill terrible and can't hear out of my left ear. Chest is still terribly congested. Hopefully it will break in a day or two.

I have no idea where it came from!

Boxpass landed!Report later(if we don't get blown away in the next few hours-tornado season opens in Indy in 30 minutes.... :shock:
Gettin'the flashlights and charging the HT-Tony

Well, I must start by saying this was my first box pass. I cannot belive how great of a time I had sampling and tinkering with both boxes. This was so well put together and I am amazed. Thanks Mike for all you have done for this box pass.

PUTS:
2006 McClellands #27 100gr.
Eric Nording"s Hunter Blend Retriever 2oz.
C&D Craig Stark's Blend 2oz.
Frog Morton 2oz.
*Peretti Blend DD FOR SAMPLING*

TAKES:
GLP Haddo's Delight 2oz.
GLP Lombard 2oz.

SAMPLED
Wessex Burley Slice
Carter Hall
Prince Albert
McClelland 2003 ltd res
Deacon's Downfall

I will mail her out after my Dr. apointment tomorrow. I broke my foot on Wednesday so that is why I haven't been on much this week. But the good news is I had plenty of tobacco while I was down and out!

-Jeff

J_Rock":ekq7zeu9 said:
Well, I must start by saying this was my first box pass. I cannot belive how great of a time I had sampling and tinkering with both boxes. This was so well put together and I am amazed. Thanks Mike for all you have done for this box pass.

PUTS:
2006 McClellands #27 100gr.
Eric Nording"s Hunter Blend Retriever 2oz.
C&D Craig Stark's Blend 2oz.
Frog Morton 2oz.
*Peretti Blend DD FOR SAMPLING*

TAKES:
GLP Haddo's Delight 2oz.
GLP Lombard 2oz.

SAMPLED
Wessex Burley Slice
Carter Hall
Prince Albert
McClelland 2003 ltd res
Deacon's Downfall

I will mail her out after my Dr. apointment tomorrow. I broke my foot on Wednesday so that is why I haven't been on much this week. But the good news is I had plenty of tobacco while I was down and out!

-Jeff
Very well done Jeff!

Best,
D.J.

bigsmoker- I mailed babs out today 0304 3490 0002 4337 7948

-Jeff

package landed. ill keep the box until monday and post my particulars this weekend. Lots of good samples to try.

All right,I give!I had intended to smoke alot with this pass,but just have not felt well enough.I am going in to have this kidneystone lasered on the 11th,so I'll send her along on Monday.Meant to ship today,but we got 5 1/2 inches of rain this AM....a lot of roads closed,I'll just sit tight......
SAMPLED: Walnut-not for me
Broken Scotch Cake-again,not for me
Black Bayou Mist-not bad
Take: Wessex Campaign Flake
PUT: Germain "Best Latakia Flake
C&D Engine#99
Fairmorn Dark Fired Shag
Also,for Cigargod-some older Margate I acquired from David Elkins in a trade.Anyone heard from David?I liked him.
Thanks for letting me in again!Tony

Good pass, Tony. Hope they get you fixed up quick. I know I am a whole lot better. Maybe I will go see the Doc sooner next time. :)

Well as luck has it.. I have not got much time to dive into the box however i have looked over the contents and have made some tin swap choices...

Puts

A Sample tin of Katerini Classic

Paul Olsen 3005

Frog Morten Across The Pond

Petersens Old Dublin

Mac Baren Golden Extra

Takes

Yenidje Highlander

C&D Graig Starks Blend

McClelland #27 Virginia

Tavern Tobaccos Blackbeards QA Revenge

Samples as of yet unknown