Finally got one

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ranger107

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Been looking for large bowled pipes and finally scored not one but two in the last week. Made an offer on a Lorenzo Old Vic giant on Ebay which was accepted. The last one I bought smokes great, hope this one will also. Then on Friday got an email from Tobacco Pipes that they had received a couple of Pete House Pipes which I had been looking for. Jumped on it right away. Not a PSB but only 2.9 oz, so should smoke good. So much for resisting temptation, lol.

Nice! Would love to see them both. Those Petersons are cool, and I don't know anything about Lorenzo.

Congrats! How long do the bigger bowled pipes smoke for you? I keep buying small pipes for some reason, haha
Depends on which tobacco I'm smoking. For instance, my Don Carlos huge bent dublin with Urban Cowboy or CS Choctaw will give me at least an hour and a half. Great for morning coffee. My Lorenzo and Sav Hercules 606EX are good for over an hour. My Pete Pub with CS Rivendell a good hour and a half. I smoke these in the morning with coffee and save the smaller bowls for afternoon or evening smokes, usually English or Balkan blends. Unfortunately I had to return the Pete House Pipe. The description gave the weight as 2.9 oz but when I got it the actual weight was a hair over 4 oz. Just too heavy to be comfortable.

Well, you won't see the Pete House Pipe as I sent it back for being much heavier than the description. The Lorenzo is coming from Israel and won't be here until the first week of Dec. if it gets here at all, lol.

Fingers and toes crossed that both work out for you mate.