First Escudo experience

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I am fairly new to pipes, my first bowl of escudo is my best experience thus far. Really good stuff.

Tried this blend for the first time yesterday. I've not been a fan of VaPer tobaccos but I gotta admit I am impressed by escudo. I look forward to trying an aged tin of it.

Escudo is wonderful. Sadly not avaiable here (ironically!), but a kind brother has sent me a tin, and I've been enjoying every bowl. I smoke it in my Stanwell pot, that accommodates two pieces just perfectly.

Keep smoking an enjoying it, brother! :cheers:

During my recent trek back to pipe smoking I have really been enjoying Escudo and it is currently my #1 tobacco.

However, I have recently tried both $660 Solani Silver Flake and Orlik Golden Sliced and enjoyed both of these very much. (Thanks Jesse).

I would give the nod to Orlik Golden Sliced and would recommend you try that one as well. It MAY be just as good as Escudo, but has slightly less of a peppery finish and maybe a bit more citrus \ fruit.

All are yummy!!!