Five Things Every Man Should Have in His Pockets

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't carry anything like lighters and guns in my pockets, mostly because carrying guns around in school is generally frowned upon. Generally.

I am, however, very particular about what I do keep in my pockets. I MUST have my car keys in my left pocket, always by themselves, my phone and a pen in my right pocket, as well as any assorted scraps of paper I happen to be handed throughout the day, like receipts and stuff. And then, in my right back pocket is my wallet. If anything is out of place, I just get this vague sense of wrongness in my pants until I fix it.

How can you keep it to 5 items.After wallet,keys,change, 2 handkerchiefs,mobile phone. I usually have 3 or 4 cased meerschaums, 2 tins of tobacco,pipe knife,lighter,matches and pipe cleaners.Typing that list I think its a wonder I can move.And yes I have a lot of pockets. :pirate: :pirate: P.S.This is not a complete list but anything else can vary. :pirate: :pirate: