For anyone born in 1960

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ajn27511 said:
I'm sorry but I just don't see it. Even if I had millions stashed away (and I don't) I can't see paying that much for those pipes. I have two dunnies made back in the 40's and they really don't smoke any better than most of my other pipes. Out of the 3 that I own the only one that I paid just a little over $100. for was my birthyear pipe. If it hadn't been for that I wouldn't have paid that much for it. Can someone explain to me what I'm missing here? :)

It's the "mystique," AJ...You just ain't feelin' the "mystique!!" :p :p :cheers: FTRPLT

ftrplt":94uw2hw6 said:
It's the "mystique," AJ...You just ain't feelin' the "mystique!!" :p :p :cheers: FTRPLT
[/quote]

You're right and I'm not feeling like my hind parts have been violated either! :suspect: :evil: :suspect:

AJ

Geez.........

......what was it P.T. Barnum said again?  :lol:

There again, if one has more do-re-mi than brain cells who is to say what he or she should spend their $$ on! Me, I don't have that problem!

alfred_E_Neuman_400x400.jpg

Cheers,

RR

His wife found out how much he paid for them and told him to sell them to get his money back or her Mother would be moving in with them next week. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

AJ

ajn27511":tr8pbmi6 said:
His wife found out how much he paid for them and told him to sell them to get his money back or her Mother would be moving in with them next week. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

AJ
"Save yourselves, Flee, Flee for your lives..."