For the Moron Within

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cartaphilus":z6qfda78 said:
Jevverrett":z6qfda78 said:
This is why I don't have cable. And the driverless car thing is coming. Not sure how I feel about it
Heck, If I didn't have cable I wouldn't have internet and only get 3 channels on the TV
if the antenna didn't blow down. :fpalm:
Hmm, Maybe that's a good thing?
I have the Internet. And the netflix for the kids

One more moron
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jCSE75_zHlU" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Wow, and it only took him four go arounds to decide that wasn't fun? :fpalm:

"Life is hard, and its even harder when your stupid".

Imbecile, I think is the correct word for him.
A white guy going into a black neighborhood to do anything is
asking for it. What I fricken Idiot!

Reminds me of the guys in little sports cars cutting me off while I'm tooling
down the highway in my Kenworth conventional and then giving me the bird when I give them the horn.
Always wanted to get a license plate bracket made up saying "All Death Wishes For Filled"

monbla256":g9whgwpu said:
puros_bran":g9whgwpu said:
That's where you go to work and a portion of your pay is diverted behind the scenes to pay a third party to pay less for your medical care than you pay in over a lifetime.  

Since we are that far off topic..   Ever thought about medical expense insurance?   Regardless of what the big bussiness, corporations loving, democrats tell you 'insurance' does not equal 'health care'.     Health care is about wellness, Insurance is about a big corporation taking more in than they pay out.       The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (better and more rightly known as Obamacare)  should be called The Corporate Protection and Mandated Market Care Act.
You're right there !! When it was first written it was a HEALTH CARE bill, but it did NOT benifit the Insurance Corps. so they got on board and rewrote it to be an INSURANCE bill keeping the bogus name concerning "Health Care" But that's to be expected considering we live in the United Corporation of Amurica now and things will get even more so with the bunch up in DC now. They've got to pay their bills for elections :twisted: :twisted:  Neat how this post got hijacked so easily !! :twisted: :twisted:
Even more so?  

......the last six years hasn't been bad enough?  The intellectual known as Pelosi stating we have to pass it see what's in it.......

From a stupid commercial to partisan rants?

Is this normal for the Round Table?

DireWolf":tos67zkq said:
From a stupid commercial to partisan rants?

Is this normal for the Round Table?
This is BoB where ALL rules are ignored !! :twisted: We don't need no regulations !! :twisted: :twisted:

Maybe I'm in the wrong place then.  Thought this was a pipe forum, not a platform to whine.

What is purpose of "The Asylum"?

When I don't like a subject that some are bantering about I just
ignore it and find something else that interests me and leave it at that.

DireWolf":417icyw3 said:
Maybe I'm in the wrong place then.  Thought this was a pipe forum, not a platform to whine.

Just wait awhile and someone will hijack the thread again and it'll be off to the races again !! :twisted: :twisted: Not a dull moment on the BoB :twisted: :twisted:

So...... anything goes then?

Just curious how this works, since I'm new.  I thought that's what the asylum was for, and why it needed special permission to unlock.

DireWolf":jq6piz1a said:
So...... anything goes then?

Just curious how this works, since I'm new.  I thought that's what the asylum was for, and why it needed special permission to unlock.
That's how it's supposed to work, but seems most folks just ignore that till a mod locks a thread !! Kinda like speed limits, they are the LAW but since we are a LAWLESS country, most folks ignore 'em !! :twisted: :twisted:

DireWolf":ktb160eb said:

To rant and discuss anything off topic . Basicslly a platform for whining.  Hijacking of threads is encouraged, too. On topic is everywhere else on the board.

puros_bran":tp1n0t31 said:
Sorry to have butthurt you.. Won't happen again chief.
:lol:

Is "puros" Spanish for "irony"?

In the few off topic posts of yours I've read, you'd need to pack a lunch for you to get me in a twist. I just noticed some whiners in a non-political thread/forum and thought I'd ask.

It's no clearer, but now I know.

DireWolf":5z1k8h6k said:
puros_bran":5z1k8h6k said:
Sorry to have butthurt you.. Won't happen again chief.

Is "puros" Spanish for "irony"?

In the few off topic posts of yours I've read, you'd need to pack a lunch for you to get me in a twist.  I just noticed some whiners in a non-political thread/forum and thought I'd ask.

It's no clearer, but now I know.
I think puros was talking to monbla about the butt hurt thing.

Ok chaps, back on topic, and I'm going to offer a different angle on the first video... I can't see anything wrong with it. :suspect:

I passed my test in Blighty in '87 so would consider myself a reasonably experienced driver. Apart from when I lost out to some black ice that saw the car on its roof, I've had no bangs. I've also manage a clean slate when it comes to any traffic infringements such as speeding [note to self, that's probably royally jinxed things] so would consider myself a reasonably safe driver. But goodness me I've had some close calls (errors on my behalf) that could have ended in tragedy. Surely, with the tech that we see in this car, it can only be a good thing. If it prevents only one death, someone's son or daughter, your son or daughter, this has got to be worth it? It's not a case of making up for someone's incompetence, if indeed this was even inferred in the vid. It's about saving lives...?

[hunches head, and scuttles off to find shelter].

[hunches head, and scuttles off to find shelter]. :lol!:

No I was talking to wolf. Monbla is on ignore, I only see his ridiculousness when someone quotes him.

Dire wolf.  Does coming into a thread and whining about whiners make you better than the original whiner?

Edited in: I really ain't trying to make you pack a lunch or whatever. I just thought it was funny is all.

Stick I'd be with you...but  having driven with a very similar system all the lights n sirens n all that good stuff fades from view very quickly.  

I used to live by a railroad track (probably the wrong side) right by an intersection... Tooot toooooot and rumbling tracks all the time. People would crybaby about the train saying it drove them crazy... I barely noticed after the first few weeks.
A few years into living there I took to waking up every morning at the same time and could not figure out why. A few days into the waking up routine my ex wife's uncle who worked for the railroad came by.. He said something to the effect of 'bet you're sleeping better since the 4:30 train quit coming by'..  

The human mind can adapt to anything.  All the bells n whistles in the world aren't going to stop distracted driving.