Free Samples

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a sucker for cherry tobacco, and especially free cherry tobacco. I chose CBC... and yes, I do like cherry cough drops. :D

Thanks for the link. :D

Simple Man":5yxl6dmf said:
I'm a sucker for cherry tobacco, and especially free cherry tobacco. I chose CBC... and yes, I do like cherry cough drops. :D

Have you had G&H Top Black Cherry? That stuff is really good, and I don't usually like cherry tobacco.

DrumsAndBeer":x0w01epg said:
Simple Man":x0w01epg said:

Have you had G&H Top Black Cherry? That stuff is really good, and I don't usually like cherry tobacco.
No, but it sounds intriguing. I'll have to seek it out when I place my next tobacco order. Right now my favorite cherries are Pennsylvania Dutch Treat and Wilke: Cherry Cavendish.

Thanks for the head's up. I just ordered some Borkum Riff Cherry Liqueur.

Steveaux":6pltl5oh said:
DrT999":6pltl5oh said:
What the heck is 'Pipa'? Anyone ever hear of that one?
PIPA
Thanks! I think I'll forgo a Vanilla Cavendish, although it is an interesting concept and packaging. It's been 30+ years since I've tried any of these. 5 Brothers is tempting for the novelty, but what the heck, I'll try Sail 'Natural'

The sample I requested arrived in the mail today via UPS. It took about a month and a half to get here. Also in the package was a $4 off coupon for Captain Black baccy.

friar_jay":u978jgdi said:
The sample I requested arrived in the mail today via UPS. It took about a month and a half to get here. Also in the package was a $4 off coupon for Captain Black baccy.
I guess that means I have at least 2 weeks before I learn if my form was accepted!

friar_jay":wykaus2r said:
My pouch of Five Brothers arrived today also.

My pouch of Troost Special Cavendish arrived in today's mail as well. Just finished a bowl of it and was NOT impressed. Really rather bland for a "special cavendish" blend. I'll give it some more bowls though just to see what I may be missing :twisted:

Rob_In_MO":8pialz67 said:
Got my free pouch of CBW today! :cheers:
As did mine. Now I don't have to worry about what to stick in the glove box for that "on the way to work" bowl.

alright! just put in for some 5 brothers.. this oughta be pretty interesting.. heard it packs a punch (if im thinking of the same blend)

Got my sample two days ago and a friend got her sample yesterday.

Mine showed up yesterday, too. Seems they liked me because I actually got two! And each came with a coupon for $4 off a pouch of CB!

Sir Walter Raleigh has arrived. I smoked a bit of it tonight. It's VERY mild. I'd take Carter Hall over this stuff any day of the week, but it's not a bad smoke for those times when you don't want to think about what's in your pipe. It won't make my rotation of Codger/OTC Burleys but it will get smoked up.