From the Upper Carolina

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoseidonsKiss

Reaction score
While I have technically been a member for some time, I quit coming on for no particular reason, just didn't stick in my online routine, and then about a year ago, I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get back on, I got locked out, couldnt reset my password and couldnt find a mod to contact.

Anyway, I finally figured it out, and am wanting to come back. I am in North Carolina, I enjoy pipes and cigars in near equal preference, although I do think Pipes are more economical and my wife can tolerate the smell better. I'll be 33 this month. I am a Paramedic. I love the outdoors, and sports. I'm also a big ole geek: comic books, board games, scifi and fantasy things.

Hope to find a good home here as Reddit has become underwhelming for me.

Welcome, from...
Welcome.jpg

While I have technically been a member for some time, I quit coming on for no particular reason, just didn't stick in my online routine, and then about a year ago, I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get back on, I got locked out, couldnt reset my password and couldnt find a mod to contact.

Anyway, I finally figured it out, and am wanting to come back. I am in North Carolina, I enjoy pipes and cigars in near equal preference, although I do think Pipes are more economical and my wife can tolerate the smell better. I'll be 33 this month. I am a Paramedic. I love the outdoors, and sports. I'm also a big ole geek: comic books, board games, scifi and fantasy things.

Hope to find a good home here as Reddit has become underwhelming for me.
Welcome back to the herd. I was also locked out but Angie helped me get back in just today, and get connected to my old threads. My university made all the retired faculty change their emails with a <@retired.> in the middle, so it's been a hassle and three quarters to change all my past 30+ years of contacts.

Also, where in NC do you reside? We may be moving to Virginia Beach in a year or so and always looking for info on places to camp, backpack, canoe etcetera.

Natch