Funny Tobacco Reviews

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutshot

Reaction score
Maybe I have a strange sense of humor but I sometimes find myself laughing out loud while reading some of the bad reveiws on tobaccoreviews.com Below are actual comments of various tobaccos on the site. I will not mention the name of the blends being reviewed but some of these are funny... :lol!:

- Upon taking a whiff from the tin, I debated whether to partake of the contents with my pipe or a spoon. After mulling it over, I chose my pipe. Wrong choice.
- If wet, hot and gooey sounds good to you, you'll crave this stuff.
- Taste like melon rines. If this appeals to you- you will like it.
- After loading up and lighting up, I determined the leaf was better left in the tin.
- Tobacconists in Denmark recommend this blend as an introduction to pipesmoking - maybe this is why you do not see young people smoking pipe anymore........
- never been bitten as bad as from this tobacco, like pouring boiling water into your mouth!
- Bah, if prisoners of war had to smoke this, it would be a violation of the geneva convention!
- My local tobacconist gave me a free pouch of this to try. I want my money back!-
- I opened the tin and to my total disappointment got a harsh smell of insense to fumigate dead bodies. You get the picture. I thought maybe it will smoke better that it seems, but guess what... Barfing bag needed.
- If this was the last tobacco left on the earth I would quit.
- I threw the bowl out the window and threw the rest near a bus stop bench I drove past. Thank God it was a kaywoodie I keep in the glovebox for emergencies.
- It is the breakfast of the damned.

Natch":ze7evkvi said:
"If wet, hot and gooey sounds good to you, you'll crave this stuff." Sounds a lot like an old girl friend I used to date back in college! :lol:

Natch

HEEEEYYYY!!!!!, I know her! :lol!:

Those are great Cut. If reviewing one of my more hated blends, let's say: Brown Boogie (laugh at dad) I'd say something like: "If given the choice weather to smoke this again or superglue my own hand to my junk It would be a toss up"....

Was one of those blends the infamous "Walnut"?Enquiring minds want to know. :?:

Winslow :sunny:

Natch":ap9lgb4c said:
"If wet, hot and gooey sounds good to you, you'll crave this stuff." Sounds a lot like an old girl friend I used to date back in college! :lol:

Natch
Game & Match goes to NATCH :p
+1

Comforting to know I'm not alone :lol!:

One from one of my least liked blends "Ketchup in a can! Nice flavor, but the tin odor is stomach turning." Should be served with french fries.

DoverPipes":hw3ad703 said:
Natch":hw3ad703 said:

Natch
Game & Match goes to NATCH :p
+1
Hehe.... :lol: