G L Pease Fillmore,severe nic hit anyone?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I've never tried "Fillmore," I do feel your pain concerning the "nic" hit!! I'm not a "nic hit" pipe smoker! I keep a sharp eye out on certain Burley's (Gatlin-Burley and Watch City Slice come readily to mind). I always smoke these after a meal or heavy snack. It happens to most of us at some time or the other!!! I do hate the 'Nic Sweats' and upset tummy that comes with it!!! FTRPLT

Although I've never tried "Fillmore," I do feel your pain concerning the "nic" hit!! I'm not a "nic hit" pipe smoker! I keep a sharp eye out on certain Burley's (Gatlin-Burley and Watch City Slice come readily to mind). I always smoke these after a meal or heavy snack. It happens to most of us at some time or the other!!! I do hate the 'Nic Sweats' and upset tummy that comes with it!!! FTRPLT
Thanks,I'm not in it for the nic either, just started to move into VaPers and just was blindsided

If this is the case, I would be cautious if you try C&D Night Train, which I would absolutely recommend. Everyone talks about the nicotine content in their reviews, and they aren't lying. I'm not after that either, but it is a fantastic tasting blend, so I can put up with a little whatever. Really, it isn't that bad. I just notice it is all. It's not as if it gives you a buzz. I had far worse experiences when I chewed Red Man as a teenager playing baseball.

If this is the case, I would be cautious if you try C&D Night Train, which I would absolutely recommend. Everyone talks about the nicotine content in their reviews, and they aren't lying. I'm not after that either, but it is a fantastic tasting blend, so I can put up with a little whatever. Really, it isn't that bad. I just notice it is all. It's not as if it gives you a buzz. I had far worse experiences when I chewed Red Man as a teenager playing baseball.
Not sure but C&Ds Burley #4 smacked me before dinner today. Put it away and went to Epiphany, an enjoyable all day smoke. Not into strong nic hit either.