GBD pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That first Rhodesian is very nice and I like that you took the time to clean it up so nicely for me.

Seriously, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the saddle bit rho. Be sure to post some pics.

Blue Max":lm7s0pt8 said:
That first Rhodesian is very nice and I like that you took the time to clean it up so nicely for me.

Seriously, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the saddle bit rho. Be sure to post some pics.
I'll definitely do a restore thread. That is an uber-saddle for sure. But, it might have to wait a bit as I have an MGB motor/transmission sitting in pieces in my garage that gets first attention....

Simple Man":g1j85xsj said:
riff raff":g1j85xsj said:
It might have to wait a bit as I have an MGB motor/transmission sitting in pieces in my garage that gets first attention....
I thought that was the normal state of MGs... :lol:

Actually, I love them and have had a couple myself, but they were a bear to keep running. Mostly electrical problems for me.
My '79 has is getting a new clutch (pilot bearing went bad, might as well do the whole shooting match) as well as front/rear seals as most were leaking. My car has a updated, modern alternator and relays for the wiring, so it's pretty well sorted in that regard, providing I can get all of this reassembled......

My British pipes take a whole lot less care though!

Simple Man:
Perhaps a '72 Eldorado... the QEII of convertibles?