Quantcast
  • ~ How to Use the New Software ~

Try logging in and if it is not accepting your password,, look to the bottom right corner of page for Contact Us and send a message.

G'day from Sydney!

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Dan in Sydney

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I just accidentally discovered this site while browsing a link in the Alt.Smokers forum.
Pipe smoking is a fairly singular pastime in Australia---the non-smoking lobby here is very strong and unfortunatley doesn't differentiate between cigs and the finer things in life!
At least its still legal to light up at home!
I started my pipe-passion some thirty-odd years ago, and have a fairly good stable, ranging between 150-175 pipes depending on selling and buying---you know how it goes...!
I love a good Ashton, Dunhill, Ferndown, that sort of thing, but also very partial to Castello and Cavicchi as well.
I'm most definitely in the English, non-aromatic camp and blends like Dunhill London Mix, and various GLP's are my staples.
Fortunately, I travel to the US quite often being American as well as Aussie and bring my prize 'baccy home with me---it sure isn't available here!
I'm looking to reduce my collection these days, so I might be listing a few Castello great lines and the like in the Trading post fairly soon.

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
Hey Dan! :) Welcome!

About the Tradin Post, be sure to read the rules sticky at the top. I do look forward to seeing the Castello's at some point.

regor

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!!! It realy is a great place to hang out and talk to other people. Look forward to more of your post!! :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

Ol'Dawg

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the board!

Is it true they dial 116 for emergencies down under?

Jim

oldtimer

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Dan. Enjoy your time here and hope to see your posts often.

Alan.

A

Anonymous

Welome Dan,

I am a newbie, learning what I can, gleaning from the 'Minds of the Masters'. New England USA here CT to be exact, formarly Maine.
LdyDoc