Gene pool cleansing

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here´s another angle of the geniuses at work....

Beavis___Butt_Head_65.jpg

It's not the fall that's bad, it's landing on the saw. :roll:

I don't understand how they could possibly have believed anything other than what happened...would happen. Do they not teach gravity anymore in whatever schools those kids attended? :scratch:

Somebody watched too many roadrunner cartoons

I'd make fun but I did something nearly as stupid. I was trimming limbs off a huge walnut tree from my wife's grandmother. While cutting on the biggest limb I failed to realize that I had my ladder resting on it. It was closer to the tree than where I was cutting so I wasn't that stupid but I failed to take into account how far the limb would jump after it lost all that weight. Well it was enough to where my ladder didn't reach any more and down I went. :oops:

jhuggett":opt4rjzs said:
I'd make fun but I did something nearly as stupid. I was trimming limbs off a huge walnut tree from my wife's grandmother. While cutting on the biggest limb I failed to realize that I had my ladder resting on it. It was closer to the tree than where I was cutting so I wasn't that stupid but I failed to take into account how far the limb would jump after it lost all that weight. Well it was enough to where my ladder didn't reach any more and down I went. :oops:
I did exactly the same thing, wise enough to lean against the trunk side of a large branch, but didn't realize how much it would jump up when the weight of the cut end dropped off. I was able to let the extension ladder drop while hanging onto the branch and had a kid that was helping me get the ladder out of the way and drop the 12 feet or so to the ground without injury, (other than to my ego!). There but for the grace of God go I.

Natch

Natch":l3mp8bpf said:
jhuggett":l3mp8bpf said:
I did exactly the same thing, wise enough to lean against the trunk side of a large branch, but didn't realize how much it would jump up when the weight of the cut end dropped off. I was able to let the extension ladder drop while hanging onto the branch and had a kid that was helping me get the ladder out of the way and drop the 12 feet or so to the ground without injury, (other than to my ego!). There but for the grace of God go I.

Natch
Never mind...I can't think of anyway to say what I want to say without it sounding bad....so never mind :lol!:

I'm not sure if it's the bad resolution, but it looks fake to me, but still funny. :) As for the Darwin award, I too think this would be in the top 10.

LOL :lol!: