Getting my second pipe (help!)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doc M, You've been voted off the island, gather your belongings and extinguish your flame!

The nerve, actually making a crazy statement like 'Fusion is more important than your favorite brand of pipe cleaner'... Shows how little you know about a man getting his prioritys straight...
And besides, I watch Homer messing with the Reactor almost everyday and he almost hardly ever melts the core....
:D :D :D :D :D. Of course there was that one time when he polluted Springfield with poop from Spiderpig so bad that the Federalieshad to come in and dome the town... But that had nothing to do with reactors...

Sorry... I'll go sit in the corner and think about what I've done. :cry:

Just don't blame me when that reactor leaches heavy water into the Carolina tobacco fields and we have to deal with mutations that make every blend taste like Mixture #79.

Doc Manhattan":vjrm4c1q said:
Sorry... I'll go sit in the corner and think about what I've done. :cry:

Just don't blame me when that reactor leaches heavy water into the Carolina tobacco fields and we have to deal with mutations that make every blend taste like Mixture #79.
I believe Canada is the only country to use heavy water reactors. In the US we only utilize the LWR (light water reactor) and PWR (pressurized water reactor).

(mental note to self: avoid "Mixture #79")

Its an old 'Over-the-counter' 'drugstore' blend from a bygone era...

Walnut Reviews

Some on here (ok, only Just Pipes)think its smokable, those of us with sense no better.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

phrozenfearz":fae9hngs said:
EJinVA":fae9hngs said:
phrozenfearz":fae9hngs said:
(mental note to self: avoid "Mixture #79")
Add to said note: "Walnut"
I've heard about Walnut. What is it? Does it taste like walnut?
This is a magical mixture much maligned by a great number of the members here. Mainly because one certain pipester on this board proclaims it to be his favorite,,,his "holy grail"of tobacco. And I guess we jestingly rag on him about it and he takes it in stride, cause he knows we're only picking on him in a fun manner. The numerous jabs appear often and his ability to shrug them off is a testament to his sense of humor,,,,,(especially since he knows where a lot of us live.) It's a light english blend and has been around for years,,,,the name Walnut comes from the name of the street the tobacconist (Middleton)was located on originally in Philly. If your curiosity about this "blend of the worlds seven finest tobaccos" is piqued, and you're losing sleep over it, send me a PM and I'll forward a healthy sample your way,,,,it might just be YOUR holy grail.,,,,, :pipe:

Quit trying to dump that toxic waste on a new unsuspecting piper...

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Seriously Phrozen, take him up on it... You never know you might like it.

Healthy Sample,,,,,(the rest of the tub I haven't dumped on anyone else),,,, :lol!:

Well, here I go beatin' a dead horse again :lol: I would stack my Stans up against and high grade pipe that I own! This is NOT to say that all Stans smoke well. I've sold off and traded a handful of em' that didn't, but the ones in my current rotation are all winners! I find that older registration no. pipes from the 60's and early 70's are almost always first rate. Most go on e-bay for under $40.00 every day :cheers:

Oh man, you smoke Navy Flake in a Stanwell? No WONDER nobody takes you seriously.... :p

Sasquatch":sp1cu969 said:
Oh man, you smoke Navy Flake in a Stanwell? No WONDER nobody takes you seriously.... :p
I know! I was jest thinkin' the same thing Sas! Better than Half & Half in a cob I guess? :roll:

I am in the same price range as you. I have a Peterson Calabash and Savinelli Bing's Favorite - both excellent pipes.