Getting ready for piglets

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do Friday flowers, kid you not been with my wife for almost 10 years ( been married 3) and I have only missed a handful of Fridays where I didn't bring her flowers.... that will get her on board

The piggies where born about 30 min ago 14 but the 14th is crushed soooooo any ways yay :cheers:

Arky, your a Dad again, congratulations :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

arkansaspiper":r939inpg said:
She makes it hard Cuz she has the power u know sooooooo she won't let me know her best days it's well grr
I think I see the problem here. She's taken all of your periods. Now she has too many.

George Kaplan":hyenwpi0 said:
arkansaspiper":hyenwpi0 said:
She makes it hard Cuz she has the power u know sooooooo she won't let me know her best days it's well grr
I think I see the problem here. She's taken all of your periods. Now she has too many.
Smirk!

Arky, I turned the picture for a different view. Now you have too also make sure mommy pig does not crush any of her babies.
SORRY I REMOVED THE PICTURE FROM IMGUR TO SOON, IT's BACK

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
9iz47FP.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

Arky, as they get bigger try and keep posting some pictures within this thread. You have allot to do for the next 8 weeks, they will keep you busy. Good luck :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Cute little buggars! Congrats buddy! Absolutely keep the pics going, I miss raising animals.

Sorry buddy, I remember all to well the sting of losing little ones.

Jim

Arky dont get down on yourself. You grew up on a farm like me and know this sort of thing happens.  Get them a couple heat lamps and a bottle or some milk  supplement. See if they are getting a secure suckle latch on