Glad I smoke a pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sir
I pray your dog will pull through just fine. I know how attached we get with our dogs I have eight children two of them being dogs and my two dogs are the only kids I have that come to me just to show love and not ask for money.
Best Regards
Richard

I wish to offer my sincere, heartfelt thank you to all of you.
Your kind words, encouragement and support lifted my spirits even more than the pipes did.

The surgery was sucessfull and she is back home resting comfortably.
We got her in, just in time as the vet said the wire had just begun to puncture through the stomach wall.

It feels great to look at her and not see the pain in her eyes any longer.

I think her recovery from the surgery will be quicker than my recovery from the cardiac arrest I suffered when I saw the vet's bill.
icon_biggrin.png

Thanks again to all for your support.

Mike B

Mike,

Thanks for the report and the good news! I have not been able to get this off of my mind. I know Wanda is relieved too!

Wahoo! Good news, I'm glad to hear she is home safe. :cheers:

I am glad to hear your family pet is fine! The medical side of my brain, from the military wonders........maybe it is a bad thing you smoke a pipe, if it was a pipe cleaner he/she ate??? Did they say what the wire was? :cry: :cry: I hope not, that would be horrible :cry: My long gone dear friend, Phoenix ( ROTTY) used to eat the weirdest things, like my coach walllet with 200 bucks in it :evil: I was almost tempted to piece it back together, the money that is when I saw it in the lawn :affraid:

Glad to know your Dog is on the mend Mike...... 3 cheers, thanks for keeping us posted! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Glad to hear the great news I will fire up a big bowl in her honor thanks for letting us know how she is
Best Regards
Richard

Good to hear, Mike, as we all wont our beloved family members to be healthy and happy. Hope all is well up there is beautiful West Allis, Wisconsin, where the rich and powerful go to vacation!

Natch