Going in for tests to determine why I'm having heart pain.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

williamcharles

Reaction score
Went to the hospital yesterday for echo to see if anything showed up there. Today I have a cardiac stress test and nuclear scan to see if I have more blockages.
So far I've had 9 stents, a triple bypass and five heart attacks. Not looking forward to this at all. The bypass caused me to go into ARDS and two weeks after the bypass the pleura filled with fluid and I was in trouble again. The doc siphoned off nearly 1.5 liters of fluid. Funny how sometimes the cure can kill ya too. I was lucky that time. I'm damned nervous about this. Scared is probably a better word for it.

Will try and send good thoughts your way bro! You've gone thru hell and you don't need to continue !!

Obviously, you are one tough bastid.  So hang in there and don't worry,  we"ll do it for you.

Seriously, don't stress yourself thinking about it.  You've been through tough...you can do it again.  We'll be praying for you.

You have my thoughts and prayers Brother. Man you've been through the mill.

Good luck friend, my hopes and prayers are with you. Stay strong.

good luck, sir. you are one tough SOB!!!!!!!!

give whatever it is HELL!

xoxo,
doody

Come on William old chap, stiff upper lip and all that. Show the blighters exactly what you're made of... Thinking of you bro...

Praying for you William. Its okay to be scared, but don't loose faith and let you brothers do the worrying.
Be well,
Mike.

williamcharles":ck5h6pfe said:
Went to the hospital yesterday for echo to see if anything showed up there. Today I have a cardiac stress test and nuclear scan to see if I have more blockages.
So far I've had 9 stents, a triple bypass and five heart attacks. Not looking forward to this at all. The bypass caused me to go into ARDS and two weeks after the bypass the pleura filled with fluid and I was in trouble again. The doc siphoned off nearly 1.5 liters of fluid. Funny how sometimes the cure can kill ya too. I was lucky that time. I'm damned nervous about this. Scared is probably a better word for it.
It sounds like you've had a rough time of it sir and your in our prayers.
Please excuse me for what I'm about to say but, maybe smoking isn't so good
for you right now. Although you must be one tough hombre to have gone through
what you have so far and be still stand'en I think it's time to give up old habits, if
you haven't already and just relax and take it as easy as you can.Although I doubt
very much if I could take the same advice. ;)

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Make taking care of yourself your number one priority. Just relax and keep a positive attitude. I know you'll be just fine.

Keep a positive attitude. You've been through some of the scariest s**t out there and made it through. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Jim