Good Morning from the St. Louis Metro

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Champaign is all about The University of Illinois Fighting Illini, but we do have a great smoke shop here right down on campus. It ain't pretty, but for a cigar or pipe smoker, it's the coolest place in town.

I need to check out the ones in St. Louis. The only shops we have here are Tinder Box and a discount cigg place. :(

That's pretty bad. The shop I frequent has been around since about 1969. It's small and kinda dusty, but they have a wonerful selection of pipes, tobacco, and cigars, and they guys who work there (including the owner) are top notch. You feel welcome from the moment you walk in the door. One of the few places where a man can be a man.

I do. If you ever find yourself up this way, it would be my honor to take you there and introduce you to a great bunch of guys.

I had a hard time deciding between this one and the Vincent Van Gogh self portrait with him smoking a pipe - both very nice.

Have yourself a great week!

You got that right - I have learned more in two days than I have in 20 years!

Thanks for the welcome - we'll learn together.

If you are up for an over the counter tobacco - I highly recommend Carter Hall. Nice aroma -easy to smoke - pleasant taste

CarterHallJunkie":z38mmqz3 said:
Hey Preacher - I'm actually in Fairview Heights - I run an H&R Block office on Martin Luther King in East St. Louis.

Small world eh?

Frank
I was just in Fairview Heights on Saturday morning!!