Got Married!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaitlyn3837

Reaction score
My significant other and I decided to elope, we made this decision on Saturday morning LOL.

So we planned it for Tuesday morning. It's funny how things come together. Everyone we asked to come was able to make it. Our friend who has been begging to be the one to marry us was able to get off work.  

We were planning a wedding for next year, but it's so much of a hassle and I have had SO MANY women tell me that they just wish they had eloped and not spent the money/time/energy on a wedding.

So we did it this morning! I'm really happy and very excited to be with the one I love. :)

Side note: I was getting a little nervous yesterday and I texted one of my best friends about it. She was pretty much like, "You own a house together, a mortgage is much harder to get out of than a marriage." LOL. It just made me laugh and calmed my nerves.

After being bombed in horrific fashion last month (bombs are still showing up), I certainly have no shortage of things to smoke in celebration.

I also bought two bottles of this, one to drink today, one to drink on our 20th Anniversary.

Cheers!

Johnnie%20Walker%20Gold%20Reserve%20Limited%20Edition.jpg

Here's wishing you and your hubby all the best in life and hope you can grow old together !! :cheers:

Everybody else has congratulated you so no need for me to parrot that.
I will say one thing though..............Good Luck and God be with you both. ;)

Fr_Tom":647d1baq said:
Maybe the bombs could be considered early wedding presents? Or do we need to start looking for more ordinance?
Or perhaps wedding shower gifts?

Congrats Kaitlyn

Congratulations to you both Kaitlyn! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

My now wife wanted to elope while I was in Kenya (she was there; I was visiting) 6 months before our wedding. I talked her out of it because her family would have genuinely been upset about it. Anyway, many blessings and tidings to you and yours' special day!

A big congratulations to you both, here's hoping for a long and happy life together for both of you.

Cheers and best wishes.

Tim

My neighbors daughter eloped. I mentioned this to my daughter and she said, "I wonder why she did that". I replied: "she must have loved her dad".

Good bless, have a great marriage!

Congratulations!

My wife and I eloped. My mom still doesn't recognize our wedding anniversary (as a joke now). 24 years later still not regrets in doing it.

All the happiness in the world to you both!

Congratulations, Kaitlyn. Yeah, if you already have a mortgage together, marriage should be a cakewalk.

Thank you all! It's wonderful to have all the brothers (and a few sisters!) on here that I can share this with. I really appreciate the well wishes!