Got Married!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dutch":ov5ovrc4 said:
Brewdude":ov5ovrc4 said:
This is what I got when I clicked on the link-

<h2 class="post-content">Sorry, this content isn't available right now</h2>

The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
Go back to the previous page · Go to News Feed · Visit our Help Center

:?:

Cheers,

RR
Rande, I got the same link. I suppose it might be because we don't have Facebook accounts.

I got the same message but when I signed onto FB the pictures appeared. :)

AJ

Dutch":830dnjsn said:
Brewdude":830dnjsn said:
This is what I got when I clicked on the link-

<h2 class="post-content">Sorry, this content isn't available right now</h2>

The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
Go back to the previous page · Go to News Feed · Visit our Help Center

:?:

Cheers,

RR
Rande, I got the same link. I suppose it might be because we don't have Facebook accounts.

That's probably it Chris. Oh well.

Cheers,

RR

Thanks guys! And for those of you who don't have Facebook, sorry!

Ozark, I had to do it LOL. The song I played I had originally intended to play for the proposal/engagement. BUT that was a kinda spur-of-the-moment deal as well. So, I surprised her with it at the ceremony! She actually had no idea and we had the guitar hidden, so it was perfect!

Fr_Tom":wfm0z9eo said:
Nice pics! For a "spur o' the moment" wedding, this seems pretty organized. Congrats again...
Well, we had 48 hours. We chose Tuesday since we were both off of work. My friend who works at the cigar lounge with me is a notary and has been begging to do it. So we called him the night before and he was able to get out of work for a couple hours. The two gents who walked us down the aisle had already been asked if they would do it for our wedding, so when we called and told them about the elopement, they rearranged to be there. Our best man and woman were either free or able to get out of work for an hour.

The wedding dress she was given a few years ago by an older lady that she helped take care of, it was a Persian handmade dress. As for everyone else, I told them I was wearing khakis, white blouse, brown vest, and a lightish blue tie, so blue was the theme color. If you look closely at the photos, there is like 5 different blues, but it works! Everything just kinda fell into place. There was even a 40%-60% chance of rain, we had light cloud cover for 15 minutes and then it was sunny!

It's funny because when I "came out" to my family, I thought I would be destined to find someone who is a Wiccan, vegetarian or something because of stereotypes. Whereas I am a bible-believing Christian who loooooooves meat (bacon EVERYTHING). She is a God-fearing, meat-loving, beautiful, woman, and I am blessed! And God provided the perfect day, ceremony, timing, and everything. So here's a big middle-finger to stereotypes and a reminder that God is bigger than all of my doubts.

PS. Sorry to go off a little sideways and religious there! Love you guys, thanks for letting me share.

I must be one tired daddy to miss this for so long! I've been keeping up with my bomber obligations but have been slacking in keeping full attention to the forum recently. Maybe you've all noticed? Teething baby, starting solids, still not sleeping through the night at all. Anyways, congrats so much! I'm so glad to hear this awesome news. Will be trying to see the album when I have laptop access this weekend.

Ps, that lady is 100% right. It's a lot easier to get out of a marriage than a mortgage. Verified.

juanmedusa":1tgi2m3e said:
I must be one tired daddy to miss this for so long! I've been keeping up with my bomber obligations but have been slacking in keeping full attention to the forum recently. Maybe you've all noticed? Teething baby, starting solids, still not sleeping through the night at all. Anyways, congrats so much! I'm so glad to hear this awesome news. Will be trying to see the album when I have laptop access this weekend.

Ps, that lady is 100% right. It's a lot easier to get out of a marriage than a mortgage. Verified.
It's alright, man! You got a lot going on right now!

And yeah, she made me laugh with the mortgage thing and it's even funnier to find out it's true. I really didn't think much of it when we bought the house because I just knew that it was the best financial decision. :)

Huge congratulations to you both! :cheers: Sorry, I'm way late to see the news! :oops:

Me and mine checked out the album of you and yours. Lovely. Really great. Congratulations. Btw, that tree with the roots was intense.

juanmedusa":xru6prg5 said:
Me and mine checked out the album of you and yours. Lovely. Really great. Congratulations. Btw, that tree with the roots was intense.
Thanks man! And yeah, that tree is one of the MOST popular landmarks in South Carolina and definitely Greenville. It's pretty cool because that park that we did it at is right in the middle of downtown by a river. It's beautiful if you ever find yourself passing through!

I visit my wife's family in Summerville and have gone to see the Angel Oak. I guess SC is just chock full of landmark trees! Which I love as a tree enthusiast. What's the name of the park?

juanmedusa":dljv6cxq said:
I visit my wife's family in Summerville and have gone to see the Angel Oak. I guess SC is just chock full of landmark trees! Which I love as a tree enthusiast. What's the name of the park?
"Falls Park" is the name. It's downtown Greenville, you really can't miss it. From main street you cross the suspension bridge and its to your slight right!

Gosh, I take a little break away from the BoB and look what happens! This really is tremendous news Kaitlyn!  Congrats to you both and here's to a wonderful future together. :cheers:

Hiya Kaitlyn, I was absent at the time but should like very much to congratulate you and your Husband on this most auspicious occasion, may your futures together be filled with love, light and happiness. :)

Congrats on your nuptials Kaitlyn! Cool pics too, y'all look like a very happy couple! :D

Thanks again, gentlemen! We are quite happy and content with our elopement. Glad I got to share the pics and info with you guys!