Grandaughters

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumbernater

Reaction score
My grandaughter just walked up on me and was talking to me while doing something. I turned around and this is what I saw.
IMG126.jpg

Haha! I love it!

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. You should be proud!

Plumb, she has a good sense of fashion: time to put some braids and beads in your hair. 8)

She looks like a cool kid. And I'm not the "kid type."

you should see her when she has those braids out. Shes a mixed girl and her hair has never been cut . She looks like she just came out the woods raised by wolves. Buy the way thats her Savinelli. she desided she liked that one along time ago, she dont smoke it though.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She looks like she's a pretty cool kid !
And obviously has a bit of a sense of humor too.

Congrats to you Plumber, for having such an impact on your Granddaughter, as its obvious she is your buddy.

Cherish these times, as they dont last long.

Yes, kids are exceedingly lovely, and it's so easy to love them until about age 8. Then, because they love you and know all the things that will irritate you the most, they start doing those things.

It's called growing up; at about 25 or so they have become enough of who they are that they no longer need to push you away.