Greetings from Alaska

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Howdy all, been enjoying a pipe for about 4 years now. My grandfather smoked a pipe and I just kinda picked it up when I started reading the Tolkien books. Reading back into the 2014's and earlier is pretty cool. This forum has some rich history. Cheers!

Hey Alaskan…welcome. Where in Alaska? I lived in Ketchikan for 8 years and have traveled around the state a bit beyond that. In Oregon now…Oceanside is our standard beach trip nowadays. Seems like we’ve been walking in each other’s footsteps!
Nice! I'm far north in the interior, love Ketchikan!
Welcome to the group. Alaska is on my bucket list as a place to visit, just have to convince my wife is not that cold lol
It's just cold when you're further north. Anchorage and everywhere else is very do able, definitely take the trip!

My wife and I have been to AK three times on cruises (Vancouver to Anchorage for the most part), but the farthest into the interior we ever got was Denali NP. The scenery is amazing and the weather great. We usually travelled in September and October and enjoyed our times there. Glad to have you here. I'm about as far from AK as I can live being a resident of SC.

My wife and I have been to AK three times on cruises (Vancouver to Anchorage for the most part), but the farthest into the interior we ever got was Denali NP. The scenery is amazing and the weather great. We usually travelled in September and October and enjoyed our times there. Glad to have you here. I'm about as far from AK as I can live being a resident of SC.
Wow! Very blessed to be here, beautiful state:) I'm glad you've enjoyed your vacations here!

Howdy all, been enjoying a pipe for about 4 years now. My grandfather smoked a pipe and I just kinda picked it up when I started reading the Tolkien books. Reading back into the 2014's and earlier is pretty cool. This forum has some rich history. Cheers!
Welcome!

Welcome from California. I smoked a pipe for a couple of years when I was in my 20s. I then picked it up again about 18 years ago and am now 80.. I bout a couple of pipes and somehow that multiplied in the pipe cabinet and now i have somewhere from 30 to 40 or so.