Greetings from Central MA

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nonsailor

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've taken up the pipe in the past month and find it a wonderful habit. Internet communities such as this one have been crucial in gathering knowledge about the pipe, so I thought I'd stop lurking, join up, and say hello. As many others have written, I've already learned so much from this forum, so thanks for sharing your knowledge. I'm enjoying collecting pipes (briar, pear, and corncob) and tobaccos (specialty and OTC) and observing my palate taking shape through smoking and reading.

Nice to meet all of you!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time reading and posting here

"T"

Welcome! I hope you find as much useful information here as I have in my short time as a member.

Welcome to the forum, Nonsailor!

Nonsailor":cirlcvsi said:
I've taken up the pipe in the past month and find it a wonderful habit.
For the record: cigarettes are a habit. Pipes are a HOBBY!!! AND a way of life!!! :cheers: 8) :D

WOOHOOO...A new member from my state of Massachusetts, I live in Dartmouth, where do you live? Welcome again to this great pipe community, you will love it here.

Hey, all. Yes, I've already learned bunches and keep learning. Such a great, friendly, knowledgeable place.

PipeLeisure, I'm in Gardner and teach over in Fitchburg. I'm not from New England, so still getting my bearings, as I used to live on the west coast and in the south. Sure can get cold up here!

Welcome to the Brothers. You live in close proximity to my residence, I think you'll enjoy your stay here.
PM sent

Nonsailor":qhgq0dj2 said:
I've taken up the pipe in the past month and find it a wonderful habit.
You'll soon discover that this is a wonderful hobby, not nearly a dirty habit. That being said, a very hearty welcome to the hobby and the board!

600x7010.jpg

Welcome to this adventure. There's a lot of wisdom around here.