Greetings from Italy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
osci":i8yyax1i said:
DrT999":i8yyax1i said:
osci":i8yyax1i said:
just contact me and we can smoke a couple of bowls and drink a bottle of good wine together.
The invitation is open to all the brothers, of course. ;)
Primitivo or Salice Salentino? :D (not that it matters, as they both tend to be excellent!)
If move to Salento we can also go for a Negramaro rosè wine, served cold with a dish of raw seafood.
I live in a small town in the Primitivo di Manduria doc area, this magnificent red wine may spill from the fountains here, literally. :lol:

P.S.: As i am a new member i am still not allowed to post any external link here, but if u wanna take a look go on youtube and search for "Carosino festa del vino". ;)
Well, here's one link, anyway:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Kpm8F-ANRpY" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The Negramaro rosè sounds just right for me, might have to leave the raw seafood for my wife (Croatian, who spent all her summers in the Istrian coastal town of Porec/Parenzo and who loves such food)

Welcome from Ireland Brother! :cheers: :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

Thanks for the invite Saverio. I have not been there for some time but when I do I will sure look you up, Now off to the store to see if I can find some Negramaro to try for New Years Eve.

cben":i7j9w1pw said:
Thanks for the invite Saverio. I have not been there for some time but when I do I will sure look you up, Now off to the store to see if I can find some Negramaro to try for New Years Eve.
You are welcome! ;)
Enjoy your Negramaro bottle, i am sure it will be a good choice for the new years Eve.