Greetings from North Idaho

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyguy

Reaction score
I am following a bunch of my friends to this site.
I've been smoking a pipe for almost 40 years (off and on) but have been enjoying it for only a year.  I look forward to learning more from the sages on this site.

-Tim

Howdy Flyguy and welcome to Brothers of Briar!

As always, please feel free to contact me if I can be of any help.

Thanks Roth! Wisdom should not be silenced. Glad you're here.

Hello Friend, glad to hear from you, don't catch all the fish and I won't smoke all the tobbaco. LOL

I don't know what happened on the other site but I'm over here now too. I don't even care what happened. Roth, you are one heck of a guy and I'm just glad to find another place to talk with you!

~Quincy

RevQ":ipk8svt7 said:
I don't know what happened on the other site but I'm over here now too.  I don't even care what happened.  Roth, you are one heck of a guy and I'm just glad to find another place to talk with you!

~Quincy
Thanks Quincy and welcome to Brothers of Briar -- good to have you with us, Rev ;) 

Nice to see you again flyguy and nice to see another North Idaho pipe smoker.
~Ron

Welcome Flyguy. I haven't been smoking for 40 years, but I think I can understand how you can smoke that long and only have enjoyed it for a year. If you don't really exert some effort into learning the in's and out's, you don't really get the full benefit. I was that way for a bunch of years. I'm still learning how to enjoy this hobby.

RevQ":6tmym6k5 said:
I don't know what happened on the other site but I'm over here now too.  I don't even care what happened.  Roth, you are one heck of a guy and I'm just glad to find another place to talk with you!

~Quincy
LOL, Saweeet gaeezsuss Rev could you PLEASE take your ass kissing to a tread of your own and NOT hyjack Flyguy's thread. Come on! Have a little respect.

That said, Welcome!! from Southwestern Wisconsin's Coulee region! :shock:

Hey Tim, great to be able to meet you, you'll love it here, some of the best guys & gals in the World are here, welcome to BoB. :cheers: :sunny: 

Welcome flyguy to the BoB. It's always good to welcome the mature experienced pipe smokers to the forum. We older guys have to stick together so we can keep the young children like Puff Daddy and Brewdude on the straight and narrow. :p Glad to have you on board. I hope you will find your time here a delightful experience. :) 

AJ

Welcome to BoB! A lot of experience here, hopefully to help you always enjoy your smokes.