Greetings from PA

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcglendinning

Reaction score
*waves*
David here... a recently reborn pipe smoker returning from the land of cigarettes. Even though my very first bowl was lit more than 30 years ago, I still consider myself a newbie -- I heard about this forum from one of Neill Archer Roan's blog entries.

It was my wife who suggested I go back to pipes. Even though I've smoked the same brand of cigs (Camel Turkish Royal) for the longest time, she started complaining when they brought in the FSC cigs. Yes, there are times when I get lazy and light a cigarette... and she will look at me and pointedly say "Will you put that thing away and just have a pipe instead!!???" I think she's a definite keeper... :D

Currently smoking Altadis English Oriental... the EMP/965/Nightcap I used to smoke years ago is just too blasted strong these days.

More later... gotta go to my day gig.

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here, not to mention the return to the pipe!

"T"

Welcome to the BoB. Stop by as often as you can. A lot of us are ones who have returned to the pipe after putting it away for various reasons.

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board.

Where abouts in NW PA? I grew up in that neck of the woods!
And welcome. There are some really good folks on here, and Kyle! 8)

Welcome. And yes, she sounds like a keeper, so shed off the cigs, light up the pipe, and keep her! Besides, you know it's the right thing to do. More flavor and less expense.

Natch