Greetings from South Africa

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BriarBredell

Reaction score
Greetings to all on a wet Saturday afternoon in Stellenbosch, South Africa!

I am a student in engineering and on weekends I work at our local tobacconist, and oh how my pipes have grown on me the last year, each one an extent to my personality and each new one adds to my very existence.

I like smoking good quality strong plain tobacco's and a lot of it!
My favorite being Old Dublin from Peterson.

I have over 20 pipes, which might not be that much to some of you, but I can assure you it's more that the average 20-year old has!

I marvel this forum and I am so glad I got referred to it!

I bid plentiful luxurious smokes to all of you!

Hey there BriarBredell, sounds like you have a very appropriate job! And your pipe collection sounds very decent, but I wouldn't sweat it, there isn't much pipe elitism around here. I only have one pipe (though I'm feverishly trying to give my money to pipe makers) and they haven't thrown me out yet.

Greetings. So one pipe for each year starting at age one. Yes! :cheers:

Welcome aboard.

Welcome, BriarBredell! I hope you enjoy your time here; and 20 pipes sounds like a good number, unless you smoke 4+ a day! If so, you'll soon get more

"T"

Welcome to BoB enjoy your time here. Your job is ideal for those bouts with PAD and TAD....or not ideal depending on your views lol. Looks like a nice supply of pipes at your B&M based on your profile pic.

Welcome aboard.
I know quite a few pipesters from RSA.
Charl Goussard is a member here. Are you familiar with him?
How about Jean du Toit of Jan Pietenpauw & Son Pipes (Pretoria)?

DrumsAndBeer":j4lowo0u said:
Greetings. So one pipe for each year starting at age one. Yes! :cheers:

Welcome aboard.
If I were that lucky, I'd have to own an entire pipe shop! Welcome to the forum, we've had several great S.A. members on the board over the years.

Natch

Welcome to the forum. You have a job many of us would like to do. Tobacco and pipes as your job. Cool.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the brotherhood! And if you feel you need to get rid of those wonderful ports and wines from South Africa you can send them my way! :D